Green / brown / beige
The Women's Insulated Winrose snowboard jacket is built to perform with style and functionality combined! With minimal contouring through the body of the jacket and finished off with a oval shirt shaped hem this jacket will definitely boost your style points on the slopes this winter!
The Winrose is built with a Tafetta Lined Insulation system which performs alongside a 2-layer Shell, ensuring the cold doesn't creep in, but still remains breathable so you don't overheat! If you start to feel the cold bite on those chilly walks back to your chalet after a late afternoon of drinks at Apres, then sink your hands into the brushed Tricot lined hand warmer pockets to keep them toasty! Trust us, these are very welcomed little comforts for when the sun disappears behind the peaks!
Volcom are always committed to reducing their environmental footprint and have updated the Volcom 2018-19 Collection by designing and using a blend of Repreve Recycled fabrics made from at least 95% Post-Industrial and Post-Consumer waste and have used a water repellent treatment free of PFCS of environmental concern.
The Volcom Winrose is a fantastic choice for an all-season snowboard jacket that is ready for the mountains and even after the seasons ended!
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm2
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped Seams
- Insulation: Tafetta Lined Polyfill insulation-100g Body, 60g Sleeves & Hood
- Pockets: Brushed Tricot Lined Handwarmer Pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed Adjustable
- Construction: V-Science 2 Layer Shell,*V-Science Supreme Twill
- Fit: VS10 Fit w/Shirt Hem
- Drawcord Cinch Hood
- Super Suede Chin Guard
- Adjustable Powder Skirt
- Specialty Ticket Ring