Product ID: 187778
The Wearcolour Homage Anorak is a standout piece within Wearcolour's updated street inspired Fusion range. Taking the place from the Recruit Pullover snowboard/ski jacket the Homage is the jacket for those looking for the comfortable and stylish fit of an anorak.
Using a pullover construction brings much greater levels of comfort and mobility than a traditional jacket, not only this but having less zippers and seams means you're less likely to get any water seeping through. Alongside the excellent styling you get a jacket that features the industry standard for waterproofing and breathability to give you the ability to feel confident wearing this pullover ski jacket no matter how bad the conditions. Add to this excellent waterproofing 60g of synthetic insulation and you have an all round snow jacket that will protect you from the wind and cold.
When the weather heats up the anorak styling allows you extra large vents with a lock system allowing you to keep the jacket connected yet completely open down one side. Fleece lined zipper pockets, lycra cuffs and a dropped tail are just some of the few added features that add to the function and comfort of this ski/snowboard jacket from Wearcolour.
- Brand Heritage: Ski & Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Insulation: 60g Synthetic Insulation
- Pockets: Large Front Pocket
- Hood Construction: Fixed, Adjustable Hood
- Construction: 2-Layer Dewtech
- Fit: Regular, Dropped Tail Fit
- Ventilation Zippers
- Left Zipper Vent For Ventilation & Easy Entry
- Gusset Behind Front Zipper
- Lycra Cuffs With Thumb Holes
- Fleece Lined Hip Pockets
- One Hand Adjustable Drawstring At Hem & Back Of Hood