About the Adidas Terrex Free Hiker 2 GTX
At home on the urban streets as it is in the countryside, the Terrex Free Hiker 2 Gore-Tex from Adidas brings unrivalled hiking performance in a compact trainer package.
Designed to be the pinnacle of comfort with fantastic ankle support, you'll be ambling on wet forest walks, muddy hill climbs or even the commute to the office whilst keeping warm, dry, and secure thanks to the super sturdy and waterproof Gore-Tex construction that battles the elements in any weather, from spring showers, autumnal mud to winter's snow. With a breathable build that keeps you feeling fresh and cool for those summer heat waves too.
For an incredibly functional, comfortable and stylish hybrid hiking boot with all the benefits of a lightweight trainer, the Terrex Free Hiker 2 Gore-Tex from Adidas brings comfort and confidence to your everyday adventure.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Abrasion-resistant mesh upper with moulded toe cap and external heel clip
- GORE-TEX lining
- EVA stabilisation frame
- BOOST midsole
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Waterproof Performance: Keep your feet dry every step of the way with the breathable GORE-TEX protection.
- Grip at any Step: Thanks to the Continental rubber outsole you can hike with a reliable level of traction.
- Endless Energy: Take on your hike with comfort and incredible energy return thanks to BOOST cushioning.
- Durability: More abrasion-resistant reinforcements and a moulded toe cap can help give you a confident stride.