About the Analog Solitary
Designed by snowboarders for snowboarders, the Analog Solitary Jacket uses technical waterproofing and breathability to bring together a jacket with unmissable style.
Constructed with DRYRIDE™ 2-layer polyester, the Solitary Jacket provides 10K waterproofing and 10K breathability to keep you dry and comfortable throughout the winter season. Fully taped seams keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress whilst mesh lined pit vents provide excellent ventilation on warmer days.
The Solitary is lined with 40g recycled content Thermolite® insulation that gives warmth without weight, whether you're in un-tracked powder or an icy park. The Solitary also incorporates mapped nylon taffeta lining that helps to efficiently regulate your body temperature and keep you comfortable whatever the weather.
Reinforced with YKK® Zippers and adjustable cuffs, the Solitary Jacket is equipped to maintain warmth and dryness when the temperature drops, making every effort to keep the snow out. For additional protection, the Solitary features an adjustable Contour™ hood that contours to the shape of your helmet perfectly and won't interfere with your vision as you turn your head.
Featuring multiple hand, chest, goggle and pass pockets, along with an audio sleeve and cable port to keep your phone safe and secure, the Analog Solitary Jacket offers all-round convenience and comfort, ensuring you look and feel good throughout the winter season.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: DRYRIDE™ 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 10,000g
- Seam Construction: Fully Taped Seams
- Insulation: 40% Recycled Content THERMOLITE® Insulation [40G Throughout]
- Lining: Mapped with Nylon Taffeta Body and Polyester Mesh Venting
- Pockets: Zippered Microfleece Handwarmer Pockets, Zippered Left Chest Pocket, Snap Right Chest Pocket, Zippered Left Sleeve Pocket, Zippered Exterior Access Media/Goggle Pocket with Secure Audio Sleeve and Cable Port, Interior Mesh Dump Pocket, Exterior Mesh Dump Pocket
- Hood Construction: Adjustable Fulltime Contour™ Hood with Front and Rear Cinch
- Construction: DRYRIDE™ 2-Layer Polyester / Nylon Twill Blend Fabric
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Mesh-Lined No-Snag Pit Zip™ Vents
- Adjustable Cuffs with Elastic Thumb Cuff Link
- YKK® Zippers
- Integrated Action Back for Enhanced Mobility
- Bluesign Product