About the Anon Helix 2.0
The Helix 2.0 is the upgrade of Anon's much-loved classic Helix goggle. Still packed with all the awesome features without breaking the bank. The Helix 2.0 is perfect for those who want a high-performing yet stylish goggle at a great price point.
The Helix 2.0 Thermoplastic Polyurethane frame is incredibly lightweight retaining a soft and flexible frame even in low temperatures. This ensures it stays comfortable all day long regardless of the conditions and will conform comfortably to fit any face shape. Dual-layer face foam is capable of wicking away moisture and sealing out the elements to keep you warm and dry.
Full Perimeter Channel Venting keeps air flowing through the frame to vent hot moist air and draw in cool dry air to prevent fogging. Integral Clarity Technology is a chemical lens treatment that prevents moisture from condensing on the inside of the lens and will never fade or rub off meaning you'll stay fog-free permanently.
The lens is coated in Hydrophobic to create a low friction outer layer to reduce water retention, repelling it from the surface. The Oleophobic coating reduces smudging by 80% for easy cleaning and longer shelf life.
Featuring the new Perceive lenses, this superb technology is geared towards creating increased depth perception and enhanced contrast for higher definition. Colour absorbers filter light in two spectrums to sharpen visual awareness, improving terrain recognition so you can easily pick out your lines in the snow.
The Helix 2.0 is OTG (over the glasses) compatible meaning you can comfortably wear prescription glasses underneath the goggles. The Helix 2.0 comes with an additional low-light Amber lens perfect for riding in darker conditions or indoors.
- Cylindrical Injected Lens - Cylindrical design reduces peripheral distortion
- TPU Frame - Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane stays soft and flexible in all conditions to seal out the elements and give a comfortable fit
- ICT - Integral Clarity Technology is a chemical anti-fog treatment that etches the surface of the lens to prevent moisture build up. This never fades and doesn't wipe off so your vision will always stay crystal clear
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Ensures maximum airflow through the frame pulling in fresh air whilst venting hot air and moisture. This works with ICT anti-fog to ensure your vision stays clear
- Dual Layer Face Foam - Two layers of face foam of varying densities provide a seal between the goggles and your face to seal out the elements whilst wicking sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- OTG compatibility - Over The Glass technology allows the user to wear prescription eye glasses underneath this goggle. Discreet cut outs in the frame allow the goggles to comfortably sit over regular glasses so vision doesn't have to be sacrificed when skiing or snowboarding
- Perceive lenses - Provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Lens Coating - Provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Lens Type: Cylindrical
- Lens Tint: Perceive Sunny Onyx
- Lens Finish: Mirror
- Lens VLT: 6%
- Lens Category: S4
- Ideal Conditions: Sunny/Bright Light
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Strap: Ultra wide adjustable No Slip silicone backed strap
- Case: Micro Fibre Goggle Bag
- Helmet Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon Helmets and most other brands of helmets worn over or under the helmet
- Interchangeable Lenses: Yes - Available Here
- Extra Lens Included: Yes - Amber
- Bonus Lens VLT: 55%
- Bonus Lens Category: S1
- Bonus Lens Ideal Conditions:Cloudy/Overcast/Snowy