About the Anon M4 Cylindrical
The excellent M4 cylindrical ski/snowboard goggles include all of Anon's best technology epitomising performance and style. The M4 has an easy-to-use interchangeable lens system, a large oversize spherical shape and facemask integration that will keep your vision crystal clear and free of fog!
Building upon the success of Anon's M2 and M3, the M4 pushes the boundaries of goggle performance further than ever before by being fully compatible with both toric (spherical) and cylindrical lenses, allowing you to tailor the look to what you want.
The M4 goggles feature Anon's tried and tested Magna-Tech quick lens change technology. This is a quick and simple system that uses 14 rare earth magnets in the frame which match up with magnets on the lens to give a super secure fit. To change the lens simply pop it off and replace it with the included spare lens. Magna-tech is so easy, the lens can be changed without even needing to take the goggles off your head.
Included with these goggles is the revolutionary MFI facemask, using Anon's same tried and tested magnetic technology, they have created a facemask which can be snapped to the lower frame of the goggles. Normally when the facemask is too close to the frame of the goggle it causes warm air to condense inside creating a fog that can hinder vision. Fog is a thing of the past with the goggles as the facemask attaches to the perfect points for optimum airflow and keeps the lens clear so you can see everything no matter how cold it gets!
In addition to these awesome features, the M4 comes with Anon's top technology to create one of the best ski/snowboard goggles on the market. The lightweight dual moulded TPU frame is soft and durable and will conform to fit any face. Triple-layer face foam provides tons of comfort as well as wicking away moisture and sealing out the elements. An excellent anti-fog treatment twinned with full perimeter venting prevents the build-up of moisture providing crystal-clear vision in all conditions.
The lens is coated in Hydrophobic to create a low friction outer layer to reduce water retention, repelling it from the surface. The Oleophobic coating reduces smudging by 80% for easy cleaning and longer shelf life.
The M4 also comes with the new Perceive lenses, this superb technology is geared towards creating increased depth perception and enhanced contrast for higher definition. Colour absorbers filter light in two spectrums to sharpen visual awareness, improving terrain recognition so you can easily pick out your lines in the snow.
The cylindrical M4 is the best choice for any rider looking for a goggle that offers perfect enhanced vision, incredible innovation and amazing anti-fog properties to provide the best performance possible from a ski/snowboard goggle.
- Cylindrical Injected Lens - Cylindrical design reduces peripheral distortion
- Magna-Tech Quick Change Lens - The worlds leading magnetic lens change system allowing you to switch lenses in a matter of seconds without having to take off gloves, get fingerprints on the lens or even take them off your face
- Wall-To-Wall Vision - A lower profile frame design with 40% thinner face foam provides an ultra close fit that eliminates peripheral vision impairment
- ICT - Integral Clarity Technology is a chemical anti-fog treatment that etches the surface of the lens to prevent moisture build up. This never fades and doesn't wipe off so your vision will always stay crystal clear
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Ensures maximum airflow through the frame pulling in fresh air whilst venting out hot air and moisture. This works with ICT anti-fog to ensure your vision stays clear, regardless of the conditions
- Triple Layer Face Foam - 3 layers of face foam of varying densities provide a seal between the goggles and your face to seal out the elements whilst wicking sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Dual Molded PC-ABS/TPU Frame - Lightweight, dual-molded PC-ABS/TPU frame combines a rigid outer frame that improves lens interface performance and rigidity with a soft and flexible inner frame that maintains a comfortable fit on the face
- MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) - Magnets on the bridge of the goggle match up with the nose of a specially designed facemask to give a perfect fit and to prevent fogging usually associated with wearing a face mask with goggles
- Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece - This fleece absorbs, stores, and pro-actively controls the production of moisture before if begins to maintain a fog free environment within the goggle
- OTG Compatible - Discreet cut outs in the frame allow these goggles to be worn over the majority of prescription glasses
- Perceive lenses - Provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Lens Coating - Provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
- Bonus Face Mask - A bonus MFI face mask is included with this goggle
- Lens Type: Cylindrical
- Lens Tint: Perceive Sunny Onyx
- Lens Finish: Mirror
- Lens VLT: 6%
- Lens Category: S4
- Ideal Conditions: Sunny/Bright light
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Strap: Ultra wide adjustable No Slip silicone backed strap
- Case: Micro fibre goggle bag and spare lens case
- Helmet Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon Helmets and most other brands of helmets worn over or under the helmet
- Interchangeable Lenses: Yes - Available Here
- Extra Lens Included: Yes - Perceive Variable Violet
- Bonus Lens VLT: 34%
- Bonus Lens Category: S2
- Bonus Lens Ideal Conditions: Partial Sun/Cloudy/Overcast