About the Anon Sync
The Sync ski/snowboard goggles from Anon have stepped up their game when it comes to lens-changing systems and has made it even easier to swap out your lenses.
The Sync features an M-Fusion lens-assisted change system which is a redesign of the Magna-tech system for a simpler and easier method of swapping your lenses out. Magnets are placed along the frame and the lens which lines up when attached, this creates a magnetic sealed connection between lens and frame. It is so easy to use you can place the lens with one hand and watch it slide into place with ease.
The Sync goggles are also compatible with Anon's MFI facemask. Using Anon's same tried and tested magnetic technology, they have created a facemask which can be snapped to the lower frame of the goggles. Normally when riding if you place a facemask too close to the frame of the goggles it causes warm air to condense inside the goggle creating an irritating fog that can hinder vision. Fog won't be an issue with the Sync goggles as the facemask attaches to the perfect point on the goggles to keep optimum airflow and keep the lens clear so you can see everything no matter what conditions.
The Sync also comes with all of the top technology that Anon have to offer. The frameless design utilises a cylindrical lens with Wall-To-Wall vision for a full perimeter field of view as you ride. The lenses are also made from high-quality polycarbonate which provides 100% UV protection with Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog treatment.
The lens is coated in Hydrophobic to create a low friction outer layer to reduce water retention, repelling it from the surface. The Oleophobic coating reduces smudging by 80% for easy cleaning and longer shelf life.
Featuring Perceive lenses, this superb technology is geared towards creating increased depth perception and enhanced contrast for higher definition. Colour absorbers filter light in two spectrums to sharpen visual awareness, improving terrain recognition so you can easily pick out your lines in the snow.
Overall the Sync cylindrical goggles have taken this fantastic goggle to another level to provide faster and easier lens changing so you can adapt to the ever-changing conditions of the mountain in total comfort.
- Cylindrical Injected Lens - Cylindrical design reduces peripheral distortion
- M-Fusion Magnetic Assisted Change Technology - Magnetic quick change lens system that is so easy to use you can change your lenses with 1 hand and watch the lens slip into place with ease
- Wall-To-Wall Vision - A lower profile frame design with 40% thinner face foam provides an ultra close fit that eliminates peripheral vision impairment
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Ensures maximum airflow through the frame pulling in fresh air whilst venting hot air and moisture. This works with ICT anti-fog to ensure your vision stays clear
- TPU Frame - Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane stays soft and flexible in all conditions to seal out the elements and give a comfortable fit for any face shape
- No-Slip Silicone Strap - Keeps the strap on place, on the head, or on the helmet
- Triple Layer Face Foam - 3 layers of face foam of varying densities provide a seal between the goggles and your face to seal out the elements whilst wicking sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- Over The Glass Compatible - Discreet cut outs in the frame mean that this goggle can be worn comfortably over most prescription eye glasses
- MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) - Magnets on the bridge of the goggle match up with the nose of a specially designed facemask to give a perfect fit
- Perceive lenses - Provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Lens Coating - Provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
Shantell Martin/Perceive S. Onyx
Chet/Variable Blue/Cloudy Pink
Black/ Perceive Variable Green
Warm Grey/Perceive Bronze