About the Anon WM3
The excellent WM3 cylindrical ski/snowboard women's goggles include all of Anon's best technology epitomising performance and style. The WM3 has an easy-to-use interchangeable lens system, a large oversize shape and facemask integration that will keep your vision crystal clear and free of fog!
Anon's unique Magna-Tech lens change system is the best quick change lens system we've ever seen and works with 14 rare earth magnets placed on the frame and the lens which line up to create 7 points of magnetic sealed connection between lens and frame. Magna-Tech can withstand up to 19.25 lbs of force before the lens can be pulled straight off.
This means it can stand up to plenty of abuse without you having to worry about losing the lens when you're skiing/snowboarding. To remove the lens you simply need to pinch the frame slightly. This deformation allows you to pop the lens off and switch it over. This is the world's fastest and easiest lens change system allowing you to change the lens in a matter of seconds without having to take off gloves, get fingerprints on the lens or even take them off your face!
The Thermoplastic Polyurethane frame is soft and durable and will conform to fit any face and triple layer face foam provides tons of comfort as well as wicking away moisture and sealing out the elements. An excellent anti-fog treatment twinned with full venting prevents the build-up of moisture providing crystal-clear vision in all conditions.
The WM3 also comes with all of the top technology that Anon have to offer. The frameless design utilises a cylindrical lens with Wall-To-Wall vision. The lens reduces peripheral distortion whilst the lower profile frame provides a clearer view. The lenses are also made from high-quality polycarbonate which provides 100% UV protection with Integral Clarity Technology anti-fog treatment.
The lens is coated in Hydrophobic to create a low friction outer layer to reduce water retention, repelling it from the surface. The Oleophobic coating reduces smudging by 80% for easy cleaning and longer shelf life.
The WM3 also comes with the new Perceive lenses, this superb technology is geared towards creating increased depth perception and enhanced contrast for higher definition. Colour absorbers filter light in two spectrums to sharpen visual awareness, improving terrain recognition so you can easily pick out your lines in the snow.
With a superb lens change system, premium lenses and full Magnetic Face Mask integration, the WM3 cylindrical goggle will keep you comfortable all day with perfect vision of the entire mountain.
- Cylindrical Injected Lens - Cylindrical design reduces peripheral distortion
- Magna-Tech Quick Change Lens - The worlds premier magnetic lens change system allowing you to switch lenses in a matter of seconds without having to take off gloves, get fingerprints on the lens or even take them off your face. 16 rare earth magnets create 22 lbs of retention meaning the lens will stick fast and won't fall of whilst riding
- Wall-To-Wall Vision - A lower profile frame design with 40% thinner face foam provides an ultra close fit that eliminates peripheral vision impairment
- ICT - Integral Clarity Technology is a chemical anti-fog treatment that etches the surface of the lens to prevent moisture build up. This never fades and doesn't wipe off so your vision will always stay crystal clear
- Full Perimeter Channel Venting - Ensures maximum airflow through the frame pulling in fresh air whilst venting hot air and moisture. This works with ICT anti-fog to ensure your vision stays clear
- Triple Layer Face Foam - 3 layers of face foam of varying densities provide a seal between the goggles and your face to seal out the elements whilst wicking sweat to keep you dry and comfortable
- TPU Frame - Lightweight Thermoplastic Polyurethane stays soft and flexible in all conditions to seal out the elements and give a comfortable fit for any face shape
- No-Slip Silicone Strap - Keeps the strap on place, on the head, or on the helmet
- MFI (Magnetic Facemask Integration) - Magnets on the bridge of the goggle match up with the nose of a specially designed facemask to give a perfect fit
- Outlast Fog Management Face Fleece - This fleece absorbs, stores, and pro-actively controls the production of moisture before it begins to maintain a fog free environment within the goggle
- OTG Compatible - Discreet cut outs in the frame allow these goggles to be worn over the majority of prescription glasses
- Perceive lenses - Provides high-contrast vision and terrain defining clarity in just about any light condition
- Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Lens Coating - Provides unmatched smudge, scratch, and moisture resistance on the outer lens surface for clear optics and easy cleaning
Perceive Sunny Onyx
- Lens Type: Cylindrical
- Lens Finish: Mirror
- Lens VLT: 6%
- Lens Category: S4
- Ideal Conditions: Sunny/Bright Light
- Bonus Face Mask - A bonus MFI face mask is included with this goggle
- Extra Lens Included: Yes - Perceive Variable Violet
- Bonus Lens VLT: 34%
- Bonus Lens Category: S2
- Bonus Lens Ideal Conditions: Partial Sun/Cloudy
Perceive Variable Blue
- Lens Type: Cylindrical
- Lens Finish: Non-Mirror
- Lens VLT: 21%
- Lens Category: S2
- Ideal Conditions: Partly Cloudy/Variable Light
- Extra Lens Included: Yes - Perceive Cloudy Pink
- Bonus Lens VLT: 53%
- Bonus Lens Category: S1
- Bonus Lens Ideal Conditions: Flat Light, Light/Medium Snow
- UV Protection: 100% UVA/B/C protection
- Strap: Ultra wide adjustable No Slip silicone backed strap
- Case: Micro fibre goggle bag and spare lens case
- Helmet Compatibility: Compatible with all Anon Helmets and most other brands of helmets worn over or under the helmet
- Interchangeable Lenses: Yes - Available Here