WIN A 3 NIGHT WINTER HOLIDAY FOR 2
Just subscribe to our newsletter for a chance to win...
Win a 3 night winter holiday for you + a guest in the 4* Chalet Lever de Soleil, La Plagne. Prize includes: chalet board for 2 days (breakfast, afternoon tea & a 3 course evening meal with wine until coffee is served), return flights from London Gatwick on 27th March 2019, transfers to and from the airport, ski and ski boot hire, lift passes and a Dirty Dog helmet and goggle set to take away with you.
Chalet Lever de Soleil, La Plagne
For a chalet oozing in convenience and comfort in a world renowned resort look no further than the chalet Lever de Soleil. Traditional furnishings with a modern twist create a soothing and relaxed environment. After a day exploring the wonders of Paradiski collapse into the comfortable seating area and feel the warmth of the open fire in the open-plan living/dining area. Why not take your afternoon tea or favourite tipple to the balcony, soak up the sunshine and enjoy the incredible views of La Plagne. Each bedroom is furnished to give that home from home feel and the additional bunk beds allow the flexibility of hosting up to 10 guests with whole chalet bookings. The residence also has access to a sauna and hot tub in the complex (payable locally at 20 euros for your whole chalet to have a 45 minute session, and open from 5:00-7:00pm, Monday to Friday), ensuring you have all the relaxation you would need!
Belle Plagne. Chalet Lever de Soleil is at the peak of the highest and one of the most central villages in La Plagne. At an altitude of 2050 metres the south-facing chalet has superb views of La Plagne and enjoys maximum sunshine. For your ultimate convenience you have direct access to the blue Roche de Mio piste leading you gently down to the village centre, where you will find the ski school meeting point and the restaurants and shops. Alternatively they are just a 300 metre (approx.) walk away. Most of the resort is enviably car free and the village centre and the bus stop for the shuttle that links the various areas of La Plagne, is accessed by a lift only 150 metres walk (approx.) from the chalet.
Fantastic access to ski hire - 12 minutes walk (approx.) to rental shop
*Terms and Conditions
1. Competition is running from 04/02/2019 until 04/03/2019 and prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 except employees of Absolute-Snow
2. All entries will be valid if participant is still signed up to our mailing list at midnight on 04/03/2019
3. The holiday prize is supplied by Dirty Dog and provided through SkiWorld
4. The prize is subject to change. It is non-transferable, non-refundable, dates are non-negotiable and there are no cash alternatives
5. The winner will be contacted via email & will be announced on social media. If we're unable to contact the winner, or the winner is unable to accept the prize (within 7 days of notification); we reserve the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these Terms & Conditions