About the Artilect M-Boulder 125 Crew
The Artilect's Men's M-Boulder 125 Crew long-sleeved top is a comfortable first layer designed for the ultimate in heat retention with great moisture transport keeping you warm and dry. It is perfectly designed to handle skiing and snowboarding in cold conditions keeping you performing for longer.
With its close body fit, this base layer ensures maximum comfort designed with incredible stretch and recovery. Along with the Artilect's pride - Nuyarn Merino Technology, these base layer tops have 125GSM Nuyarn Merino inserted to offer a next-to-skin feel with 5x faster drying time and are naturally odour-resistant. Ensuring you optimal thermoregulation to stay dry and fresh on your journey while the targeted eyelet placements for added mobility and breathability.
In a nutshell, Artilect has intended ergonomic technology and designs at the key warmth areas to ensure the M-Boulder 125 Crew keeps you incredibly warm whilst still comfortable for long days on the mountain.
- Construction: Superior Bluesign® 125GSM Nuyarn merino
- Fabric: Nuyarn - Next to skin and synthetic on the inside, the performance of Nuyarn fabrics is unparalleled by any other fabric, natural or synthetic.
- Fit: Tight fit
- Weight: Lightweight - Warm
- Great for: Walking & Hiking/Mountaineering/Skiing/Cycling/Climbing/Snowboarding/Runnng
- Superior Bluesign® 125GSM Nuyarn merino offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio
- 5x faster drying
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted underarms
- Hang-dry loop
- Remarkable long-term durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Easy fit offers a modern fit with full coverage
- Targeted eyelet placements for increased mobility and breathability