About the Artilect W-Flatiron 185
The Artilect's Women's W-Flatiron 185 Crew long-sleeved 1/4 zip top is a comfortable base layer designed for the ultimate in heat retention with great moisture transport keeping you warm and dry. It is perfectly designed to handle skiing and snowboarding in cold conditions keeping you performing for longer or just an amazing standalone top on warmer days.
With its close body fit, this base layer ensures maximum comfort designed with incredible stretch and recovery. Along with the Artilect's pride - Nuyarm Merino Technology, these base layer tops have 185GSM Nuyearn Merino inserted to offer a next-to-skin feel with 5x faster drying time and are naturally odour-resistant. The 1/4 zip ensures optimal thermoregulation which allows you to zip up or down according to the weather conditions on your journey while the engineered seams and eyelet placements for added mobility and breathability.
In a nutshell, Artilect has intended ergonomic technology and designs at the key warmth areas to ensure the W-Flatiron 185 Crew 1/4 zip keeps you incredibly warm whilst still comfortable for long days on the mountain.
- Construction: Superior Bluesign® 185GSM Nuyarn merino
- Fabric: Nuyarn - Next to skin and synthetic on the inside, the performance of Nuyarn fabrics is unparalleled by any other fabric, natural or synthetic.
- Zipper: YKK Zipper
- Fit: Tight fit
- Weight: Midweight - Warmer
- Great for: Snow/Mountain
- Superior Bluesign® 185GSM Nuyarn merino offers extra loft for an unmatched warmth-to-weight ratio
- 5x faster drying
- No-chafe flatlock seams
- Gusseted underarms
- Hang-dry loop
- Remarkable long-term durability
- Superfine 18 micron non-mulsed Australian merino Wool for maximum softness and wearability
- Incredible stretch and recovery
- Easy fit offers a modern fit with full coverage
- Engineered seam and eyelet placements for increased mobility and breathability