About the Bataleon 20Y
This special anniversary edition of the Blaster celebrates 20 years of Bataleon. The sleek black and white colorway, together with the target logo on the heelcup, is a nod to Bataleon's first-ever binding released back in 2006. These bindings also match perfectly with the Special Edition Bataleon 20Y snowboard.
The 20 Y bindings come with a medium-stiff flex rating of 6 and give you supreme comfort and stability all over the mountain. They're super-tweakable too, with an adjustable base to help you centre your boot perfectly, canted and adjustable padding offering three FootPad positions, and Kink Ladders™ that allow you to choose a high or low connection point for your ankle strap. What's more, getting in and out is oh-so-easy thanks to the Fast Entry Pop Ladders™ that pop open when released, ensuring you'll spend more time riding and less time messing about with your bindings.
The 20 Y Special Editions look good, feel incredible, and offer ease of use and responsiveness in equal measure. Feel more connected to your board with these epic anniversary edition Bataleon bindings.
- Rider Profile: All Mountain
- Wrap: AsymWrap Chassis
- Flex: 6
- Condition: Brand New
- AsymWrap Chassis - The choice of riders that are looking for some side-to-side tweak and a bit of a surfy feel. The 3 connection points will offer a slightly more mellow side-to-side flex without sacrificing edge-to-edge control
- Adjustable Base Size - The chassis can be adjusted to help you center your boot perfectly in the binding and on your board
- FullBack Highback - These nylon composite injected highbacks are lightweight and supportive with a mid-stiff flex for precise edge control
- Canted & Adjustable padding - Choose from three different FootPad positions for a perfect fit with the sole of your boot
- Transfer Ankle Strap - One-piece construction that’s lightweight and bombproof. The pre-curved, ergonomic design spreads pressure evenly across the foot and offers an ideal level of freestyle flex and support
- Kink Ladders™ - Allow you to change the feel of your binding by choosing a low or a high connection point for your ankle strap
- Bulletproof Buckles - Super solid, die-cast aluminum ratchets that will never let you down. Featuring a triple-tooth action for super fast strap closure
- TwoStep Toeladder - Select from two positions on each side of the binding to customize the fit for any boot shape and size
- Highback Rotation - Angle your highback parallel to the heelside edge for the most efficient power transfer
- ToadGrip Heelrubber - A grippy rubber traction pad protects the back of your boot and keeps it locked in at all times
- Adjustable Forward Lean - Moving the forward lean adjustment to the highback mounting points enabled us to eliminate the clip on the rear and deliver a more consistent flex pattern
- Fast Entry Pop Ladders™ - Designed for easy binding entry and exit. The strap’s concave shape is designed to pop open when released, ensuring you won’t be fighting to get in and out of your bindings giving you more time to ride
- Infinity Toestrap - Features 3D Auxetic Shape Technology – A hinged pattern that expands perfectly around your boot without stretching or distorting the material for unmatched grip and comfort
- ToadGrip Heelpad - A grippy rubber traction pad protects the back of your boot and keeps it locked in at all times