About the Berghaus MTN Seeker GTX
The Seeker GTX jacket from Berghaus is a fully featured mountaineering jacket that is part of the new Extrem range. This is a collection of products which harnesses the extensive mountain expertise Berghaus has when building performance mountain kit. The range has been designed, created and tested by passionate outdoor fanatics, utilising the very best technologies and materials with carefully considered feature sets to withstand any mountain adventure.
The Seeker is constructed with Gore-Tex performance 3 layer fabric which offers unbeatable durability and weather protection, so you are protected even in the most extreme conditions. The jacket is both helmet and harness compatible, with 2 raised alpine pockets, plus one chest and one internal security pocket. The hood has a two point adjustment with a strong wired peak to fit securely over climbing helmets.
It is designed to fit over insulating layers and has an articulated sleeve design for freedom of movement, it also includes reflective detailing for improved visibility in poor conditions. Whilst also offering incredible performance, Berghaus has still focused on the sustainability of the product with the main fabrics being bluesign® approved.
The Berghaus Seeker jacket delivers premium quality, performance and protection in one durable jacket to take on any mountain excursion.
- Waterproofing: GORE-TEX PERFORMANCE 3L
- Pockets: 2 x raised A-line pockets with built in volume, plus chest and internal security pockets
- Hood: Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood
- Cuffs & Hem: Stepped Hem cuffs - added back of hand coverage and protection
- Weight: 585 g - Models wear size M
- Reflective detailing - improved visibility & safety in poor conditions
- Performance orientated sustainability – Main fabrics are bluesign® approved.
- Ergonomic design Articulated sleeves for freedom of movement.
- Built for winter Designed to fit over insulating layers.