- Home >
- Bern Watts EPS Snow/Bike Helmet
About the Bern Watts EPS
The Bern Watts winter ski and snowboard helmet is the evolution of the original Bern Baker helmet. It features the same amazing fit and styling as the Baker, but comes with a series of vents on the top and back of the helmet. This helps keep you cool in spring and summer riding conditions or when running laps through the park.
Bern have combined an ABS shell lined with EPS Foam to create a burly lightweight lid that meets certifications for both bike and snow. Total protection without added weight and a low profile fit means the Watts is one of the most stylish and comfortable helmets around.
The fit on the Watts has been updated and Bern have decided to include a BOA dial fit size adjustment. This system utilises a wheel on the rear of the helmet which cinches the liner to keep the fit snug and secure. The liners can be removed as they're secured into the helmet with tough poppers and velcro, this means you can easily wash the liner to keep your helmet fresh. It also features easily adjustable straps and a secure chin strap buckle.
The Bern Watts ski/snowboard audio helmet is a true classic with the iconic smooth peak to block out the brightest of glare and keep rain and snow out of your face, this helmet will never let you down on the mountain or in the street.
- Construction - ABS Thin Shell with EPS Foam
- Fit - Sink fit with BOA size adjustment
- Ventilation - 11 Vents - 7 on top, 4 at the back
- Lining - Removable, premium winter Luxe liner
- Ear Pads - Removable, premium winter ear pads
- Audio - Not included - Compatible with Outdoor Tech Chips and most other helmet audio drop ins
- Goggle Compatibility - Compatible with all Bern goggles and most brands worn both under and over the helmet
- Certification - CE 1077B, CE 1078 and CPSC safety standards for concrete, snow and bike use.
- Weight - 460-495g
- Helmet Bag - No