About the Big Agnes Tiger Wall 2 Platinum
Big Agnes presents the Tiger Wall 2 Platinum, their lightest two-door, three-season tent built for 3-season camping and backpacking.
Challenging the boundaries of what you can expect from fully-featured tents, the Tiger Wall Platinum offers an ultralight shelter built for fast and light 3-season excursions. The Tiger Wall combines a simple yet strong single-pole architecture with DAC Featherlite materials.
The design is easy to pitch and provides ample room for up to two persons and sleeping pads. A door on either side lets each occupant enter and exit with no inconvenience to the other with dual vestibule porch spaces for additional storage.
The Tiger Wall pitches the inner tent first with a versatile design that lets the inner stand alone for use in good weather. By using the additional footprint (sold separately), you can pitch the fly without the inner for a minimalist 'Fast Fly' camping experience where conditions allow.
A range of inner pockets and hang tabs help keep essentials close to hand. A light, breathable design, the Tiger Wall features vents on the vestibule doors for added airflow while still providing vestibule coverage.
All seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape, while both flysheet and floor feature a silicone-treated nylon rip-stop with 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating to protect against even the harshest weather conditions.
The Tiger Wall 2 Platinum is perfect for adventures where every gram matters, without having to compromise on space, comfort, and functionality. Lighter than some industry-leading single-person tents, the Tiger Wall is a versatile shelter system for one person wanting to take advantage of the generous space, or two people looking to optimise their gear weight.
- Minimalist pole structure delivers Big Agnes' lightest two door backpacking tent
- Dual entrances & vestibules with storm flaps on vestibule zippers
- Dry entry door design keeps tent interior dry as you enter & exit
- DAC poles create a sturdy structure that is light & spacious
- Single pole architecture for efficient set up & take down
- Dual zipper doors are smooth closing with a discrete seam design for clean, modern aesthetic
- Structured foot-end corners create more usable space between your feet & tent wall
- Quick Stash door keeper on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick & easy
- Oversized ceiling pocket offers added storage space
- Media pockets above sleeping area enable clean ear bud cord routing from phones or other devices
- Low Vent feature on vestibule doors for fresh air flow while still providing vestibule coverage
- Double sliders on vestibule zippers allow for venting from the top or bottom
- Velcro stabilising tabs connect fly to pole structure for optimum stability
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guy lines & tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines & webbing on tent corners
- Easy grip zipper pulls
- Multiple interior loops for use with gear lofts or for attaching other accessories
- Protective footprint available (sold separately)
- Use: 3-season | Trekking | Backpacking | Camping
- Sleeps: Two
- Vestibules: Two
- Doors: Two
- Floor Area: 28sq ft | 2.6m²
- Packed Weight: 1.02 kg | 2lb 4oz
- Trail Weight: 878g | 1lb 15oz
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NFL hub pole system
- Pegs: 8 DAC superlight aluminium J stakes
- Head Height: 99 cm | 39"
- Packed Size: 14 x 46 cm | 5.5" x 18"
- Rainfly: Silicone treated nylon rip-stop, 1200mm waterproof PU coating
- Inner: Breathable nylon rip-stop & polyester mesh
- Floor Fabric: silicone treated nylon rip-stop, 1200mm waterproof PU coating