About the Black Diamond Access Down Hoody
With RDS certified goose down and a nylon ripstop shell outer, Black Diamond's Access Down Hoody is a multi-purpose mountain down jacket that provides warmth and weather protection.
The Access Down Hoody uses nylon ripstop with DWR water-resistant treatment, engineered to offer protection from the elements.
An 85% Down, 15% Feather filling also keeps you warm and comfortable in the toughest winter conditions. The down is water-resistant thanks to HyperDRY™ technology, meaning the down will retain its warmth to weight ratio when wet. The jacket is also Responsible Down Standard Certified, meaning that it uses materials sourced from animals that have not been subjected to harm.
The fixed hood helps keep the elements at bay and zippered hand pockets offer a place to warm your hands up during colder activities or safe and easy-to-access storage for your essentials.
The Access Down Hoody from Black Diamond is your warm and weather-protected jacket in one neat package that is perfect across a range of winter and mountain pursuits.
- Shell: 30D Ripstop with DWR finish (52gsm, 100% Nylon)
- Insulation: 700-fill, RDS-certified Allied HyperDRY™ goose down insulation
- Lining: 20D nylon plain woven with DWR (37gsm, 100% Nylon)
- Pockets: Two zippered hand pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 441g
- Other Features: Elastic cuffs and hood opening