About the Black Diamond Aspect
When you’re run out and staring at the crux, the most important gear you have – is on your feet. Black Diamond brings you the Aspect. Built upon Black Diamond’s unrivalled legacy of industry-leading technology, research and development, the Aspect is a climbing shoe that can deliver optimal performance with maximum comfort: whether you’re spending a whole day at the crag or crushing at the gym.
The Black Diamond Aspect climbing shoes are constructed with a flat, climbing-specific last which encourages your toes to remain in a neutral position. This style and fit establishes the Aspect as a comfortable shoe for beginners who are new to the sport, whilst simultaneously catering to experienced climbers who want to keep their shoes on throughout a long day of climbing.
Designed with a highest grade European leather upper that consists of Black Diamond’s engineered knit technology, the Aspect provides stretch where you need it, support where it matters and all-around exceptional breathability, to ensure you can push your limits every session. The upper also slightly covers the laces on the outside of the foot to give you added protection during abrasive jamming.
The Aspect also features stiff and durable moulded rubber – engineered to optimize weight, streamline performance consistency and enhance comfort, additionally complemented by a medium-flex midsole for support. There is also a lateral stabilizer rand to increase precision and prevent your foot from rolling.
Black Diamond’s Aspect is a lace climbing shoe that combines innovative technology with a classic, flat-last design to excel in all-day performance.
- Type: Neutral, flat last for all day cragging comfort
- Ability: Beginner to intermediate
- Closure: Laces
- Rubber: 4.3mm rubber is purpose-built for edging and molded for optimal consistency and performance
- Midsole: Medium-flex midsole adds support without sacrificing sensitivity
- Upper: Highest grade European leather
- Engineered Knit Technology tongue provides breathability, comfort and extra padding
- Internal Lace Protection System for crack climbing
- Lateral stabilizer rands increase precision by keeping your foot from rolling over