About the Blue Ice Taka 30
The Taka from Blue Ice is specifically designed for Ski Alpinism.
At only 868g the unit is ideal for those wishing to go fast and light in the alpine environment. Claimed by Blue Ice to be a performance-oriented product the Taka adheres to the principles of efficiency and ease of use in the design.
The Taka's features allow you to access all of the main essentials whilst keeping the pack on. The optimised organisation allows for a smooth transition from skis to mountaineering equipment, while a quick ski carry system integrated with a steel hook and elastic bungee allows you to stow skis whilst on the move. A harness system more akin to a running vest improves comfort, it further allows for the storage and access of water bottles with a zippered pouch for valuables.
The main access to the internal compartment can be facilitated by both main zipper access and rear zipper access for mountain-capable organisation. A dedicated avalanche safety pocket is featured as standard for any mountain pack, while an easy-access crampon compartment provides safe stowage of technical winter equipment.
Constructed from a reinforced front panel of 420d Robic nylon improves the durability of the pack when laying it down on both hardpack snow and ice, while 210HD is the perfect combination of strength to weight. A stretch woven back panel provides comfort and provides snow shedding capabilities. Coated upper zips reduce the risk of water and snow ingress allowing you to travel further safe in the knowledge your gear will remain dry.
Perfect for the mountain the Taka is the perfect lightweight summit pack for the budding and experienced mountaineer.
- Frame construction:Internal frame with stretch woven back panel
- Material: High Tenacity 210D Nylon 6.6, 420D Robic Air HD Nylon
- Style: Alpine Mountaineering & Ski Touring
- Hydration system compatibility: Compatible
- Pole / Ice axe compatibility: Ice Axe Loop and avalanche saftey pocket for probes
- Dimensions: 56*30*26 cm
- Volume: 30 Litres
- Weight: 868 g (773 g without ski & helmet carry)
- Easy access crampons pocket
- Separate avalanche tool compartment
- Small valuables pocket with key hook
- Back panel access
- External icetool carry (also fits internally)
- Quick ski carry system with stainless steel hook
- Additional ski carry system
- High performance hybrid carry system, with chest pockets
- Sold with helmet holder