About the Bonfire Jade
The Jade jacket from Bonfire has been designed to keep you warm whilst offering full freedom of movement whilst on the mountain. The list of features this jacket holds is almost as long as the jacket itself. The Jade has a jacket-to-pant interface system and powder skirting, which are must have features when it comes to ski/snowboard jackets, as it keeps it in place, connects it to pants with a corresponding system and will insure that snow can't get under your gear.
The 90gm body, sleeves and hood insulation will keep you feeling comfortable and warm throughout the winter. Bonfire's own Transition Mobility stretch fabric not only offers ultimate movement whilst you ride but also boasts a 20K waterproof rating to keep you nice and dry and a 15k breathable rating.
This ladies jacket also features mesh lined vents to help you cool down, Mystic Heat pockets, wrist gaiters to stop the snow getting in your gloves and an internal audio pocket to help keep the tunes flowing all day.
Bonfire's Ergo Long Performance Fit and elbow articulation have both been added to the Jade Jacket for a fit that looks good but also offers added protection and added warmth. This jacket looks great whilst you are riding but also looks good in the bar in the evening.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000 mm
- Breathability Rating: 15,000 gm
- Seam Construction: Fully Sealed Seams
- Insulation: 90g Body, sleeves and hood
- Lining: Taffeta lined
- Underarm Vents: Meshed Backed pit Vents
- Pockets: Audio Pocket, Mystic Heat pocket
- Wrist Gaiters: Yes
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Powder Skirt: Yes, with Snap Tite Jacket/Pant Connect
- Material: Transition Mobility stretch fabric
- Fit: Ergo Long Performance
- Powder Skirt
- Jacket to Pant Connection
- Articulated Elbows
- Strata Flow Venting System
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Double Stitched Seams