About the Bonfire Shelter
The Shelter ski/snowboard jacket from Bonfire prioritises all-day comfort and all-season performance. With classic Bonfire styling and a range of technical features, the Shelter is a reliable outer layer,no matter how unreliable the weather might be.
A soft Brushed Tricot lining provides plenty of comfort and added warmth to a protective shell with 20K waterproofing, which prevents any moisture from ruining your day. A generous 15K breathability rating means you wont overheat even on those big backcountry days. If you do get a little warm though, mesh backed pit vents will help get the air flowing. Fully taped seams work with wrist gaiters and a snowskirt to complete the protective shell around the wearer, meaning you can hit the steepest slopes and deepest powder without a worry.
Designed with articulated elbows, freedom of movement is never restricted, which is ideal for high activity snow sports. So weather you're carving round the resort or seeking big lines in the back country, Bonfire's Shelter jacket has got you covered.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 20,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 15,000gm
- Seam Construction: Fully taped
- Insulation: Lined shell
- Pockets: Chest, Pass, Goggle, Audio and Hand Pockets
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Construction: 2-Layer stretch Heather fabric with Transition Mobility and Taffeta Lining
- Fit: Ergo Performance
- Powder skirt
- Wrist gaiters
- Jacket to pant connection
- Articulated elbows
- Mesh backed pit venting
- Tactical lens access pocket with goggle wipe
- Touchscreen window audio pocket
- Moulded cuffs
- Cuff adjustment
- YKK Aquaguard Zippers