About the Burton Eastfall
Burton's Eastfall Women's Snowboard & Ski Jacket is back again, ready to take on the mountain boasting pure style and comfort! One of Burton's most popular picks, the Eastfall offers a clean and classic look that complements everything in your closet.
The ladies Eastfall Jacket is constructed from a dryride 2-Layer polyester shell offering up to 10K waterproofing and 10K breathability, providing you with a quality performance jacket ready for the elements and anything mother nature can throw at it.
With 40% recycled insulation content, providing a perfect barrier on those cold days. So you can shred with peace of mind, knowing your contributing to a greener planet. Whilst Burton's Living Lining transforms the Eastfall into a versatile jacket that will adapt to your bodies temperature for regulated warmth and comfort.
A removable waist gaiter with jacket-to-pant interface will ensure you remain dry all day and prevent snow getting down your pants, as nobody likes a cold soggy chair ride. Rest assured this jacket is fully equipped with plenty of handy zippered pockets to secure and stash all your valuables in.
The Women's Eastfall jacket is worth every penny this season.
- Brand Heritage: Snowboard
- Waterproof Rating: 10,000mm
- Breathability Rating: 5,000gm
- Seam Construction: Critically Taped
- Insulation: 40% Recycled Thermolite Insulation (60g Body / 40g Hood)
- Pockets: Hand, Goggle, Pass + Media
- Hood Construction: Fixed
- Construction: DryRide 2-Layer Polyester Stretch Fabric with a Stretch Woven & Living Lining™ System
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Fulltime Contour™ Hood
- Snag-Free Neckline
- Removable Magic Stitch Waist Gaiter
- Jacket to Pant Interface
- Mesh Lined Sleeve Vents
- Mesh Dump Pocket
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Stretch Woven Wrist Gaiters
- Bluesign® Approved Product