About the Burton Heavyweight X 1/4 Zip
Increase climate control on the coldest mountain days with this moisture-wicking heavyweight fleece top from Burton.
The Women's Heavyweight X Base Layer Quarter-Zip built-in Living Lining® consistently regulates body temperature without adding unnecessary bulk or weight. Slim-fitting, it hugs the body closely, allowing the garment to move as you do. Made from a 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex blend, the fleece features four-way stretch, enhancing mobility and making it perfect for active cold-weather pursuits.
Thanks to the garment's quick drying and breathable properties, you can continue to wear it comfortably and odour-free once you finish riding on the slopes for the day. This comfort on and off the mountain is further enhanced by a chafe-free chin guard and soft lock seams.
In addition to all this, the Heavyweight X Base Layer Quarter-Zip is bluesign® approved, meaning its construction has used certified safe chemicals only. Therefore, the manufacture of this fleece has had a reduced impact on both humans and the planet, making it more sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Style: Quarter Zip Base Layer Fleece
- Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Spandex
- Fit: Slim
- Designed For: Snowsports
- Conditions: Arctic
- Slim fit design allows the garment to move with you
- Heavyweight 300 Living Lining® provides consistent temperature regulation without the bulk or weight
- Four-way stretch fabrication increased manouvrability
- Quick drying and highly breathable
- Chafe-free chin guard and softlock seams for added comfort
- Made from bluesign® approved materials which are more sustainable