About the Burton Lexa X EST
The Burton Lexa X EST Women's snowboard bindings are Burton's high end performance bindings made even better for women providing the ultimate in comfort, lightness, and response!
The baseplate of the Lexa X is made of a 30% short glass and nylon composite which creates a flexible base that allows the board to move as it's designed to. The SensoryBED cushioning system is compatible with the EST® mounting system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts without breaking down.
Burton has gone all out with their highback too. The Lexa features a Canted, Living Hinge, Zero Forward Lean Highback with Heel Hammock, and DialFLAD adjuster. The canting follows the natural contours of each leg for reduced pressure on knees and ankles. The living hinge allows independent rotation of the forward lean and high back.
The Zero Forward Lean means you get a playful, free-flowing ride but when necessary you can use the DialFLAD forward lean adjuster to crank them forward and feel increased response and aggression for pipe walls or icy patches. The lightweight rubbery Heel Hammock grips your boots and allows you to not have your straps cranked at full pressure if you wish yet still get an incredibly fast response.
The Asym Hammockstrap is a seamless and minimally designed ankle strap that is ultra-responsive whilst not being bulky. No need to have it cranked up to full, the material it's made from is so grippy that you don't need to squash your boots to get the fast response you want. Team all that up with the Flexslider which allows the ankle strap to fall fully open, making putting your board on simple and quick. The SuperGrip Capstrap 2.0 toe strap has a firmer material in the spine and a lightweight grippy cover so that it molds over your boots with ease but remains firm and quick to respond.
Burton's innovative Double Take buckles with Insta-Click make for strong, fast and easy to use bindings. The ladders have teeth on both sides with the underside teeth being 'strip-proof' and handle retaining the closure while the top teeth work with the helical teeth of the ratchet to provide 'insta-click' quick and smooth motion with increased torque for fewer cranks and less pressure on your boots to get that response you want from your bindings.
The Burton Lexa X is a super tough, super responsive binding that we would recommend for those women who want to ride hard and charge in comfort.
- 30% Short Glass / Nylon Composite Baseplate - Strong and durable yet flexible when you need it to allow the board to perform
- Single Component Canted Highback - Minimal design which is canted ot mimic the natural stance of your legs to reduce pressure on the knees and ankles. This allows you to load more energy into the board and ride for longer with less faigue
- Living Hinge Highback - Independent rotation and forward lean adjustment allows you to get the perfect level of fit and comfort with reduced weight thanks to less components
- Zero Lean HighBack With DialFLAD -The highback can be set to zero and lie completely flat for a looser freestyle feel or using the tool-less DialFLAD you'll be able to crank it forwards for greater response
- Asym Hammockstrap - Minimal stitchless construction with a nylon cross spine and an asymmetrical design which wraps your boot in response and comfort. Flip the straps round to change between added power or greater mobility
- SuperGrip Capstrap Toe - The toe strap has a minimalist design with a firm material inner with a super grippy external material to keep a great hold on your toes
- Double Take Buckles with Insta-Click - Be the first to drop in with these buckles click in double fast and improve strength at the lock
- SensoryBED Cushioning Sysyem with B3 Gel - SensoryBED cushioning system provides outstanding control and a comfortable connection to the board, B3 gel cushioning is formulated to not harden in cold temperatures and can withstand repeated impacts
- Re-Ground Materials - Created using recycled materials to reduce waste and help protect our winters
- Lifetime Guarantee - Burton know that you'll enjoy this binding a lot and they know it sucks when things break so their Rider Services have given the baseplate on these bindings a lifetime guarantee
- Rider Profile: Intermediate / Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Medium / Stiff
- Compatibility: 4 hole & EST/ICS Channel system. 3 Hole/3D Conversion Discs sold separately
- Condition: Brand New