About the Burton Sidehill 18L
The Sidehill is a panel-loading snowboard backpack that can also be used off the snow for other adventures such as hiking.
Available in 18L and 25L, the Burton ensures you find the best storage capacity to keep your gears and essentials in this comfy and secure snowpack with DWR and PU Coating finish. This awesome pack is ergonomically designed to offer cushy shoulder straps while the padded hip belt and contoured back panel guarantees you extra comfort.
With a hardened 210D polyester ripstop fabric construction and a water-repellent finish, this backpack was made for the snowbound thrills. Push beyond the gates and explore with ease. The pack includes external snowboard and helmet carrying systems, a dedicated avalanche tool storage for quick access to essential safety gear, and a fleece-lined goggle pocket to make for easy gear management.
From the compatible hydration system to an adjustable sternum strap with a built-in whistle, the Sidehill will get you ready for a long-deserved trip away because this beast of a backpack has all options considered.
- Material Construction: 210D polyester ripstop with 1,500mm PU coating and 420D nylon oxford build
- Great for: Snowsports/Hiking
- Board Carry: Yes, A-frame and vertical carry
- Water Resistant: Yes, PFC-free DWR and a PU coating/li>
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Padded hip belt
- Ergonomic back panel
- Cush ergonomic shoulder straps and adjustable sternum strap with built-in whistle
- Side compression straps
- Built-in helmet carry with attachment loops
- External attachment loops and external daisy chain attachment
- Main compartment with snow tool storage
- Hydration sleeve
- Fleece-lined goggles and accessory pocket
- Internal zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- bluesign® approved materials use only safe chemicals and reduce the impact on both humans and the planet during manufacturing
51 x 31 x 16
54 x 31 x 16