Committed to the loyalty & support from their customers & the quality of their products, YES. are proud to present the first industry wide life-time warranty on all of their snowboards. Below are the full details of what the YES' Lifetime Warranty covers and their basic terms and conditions.
YES. FOR LIFE.
YES. Snowboards warrants all snowboards sold by YES. & authorized dealers to be free of defects in material or workmanship for as long as you, the original purchaser, own the product. If a product is found to be defective by YES., in its sole discretion, YES.’s only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law. The warranty applies only to YES. Snowboards purchased from Authorized YES. Dealers and is valid for the original purchaser only. This warranty is non-transferable. YES. will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damages incurred as a result of loss or use of product. Repaired items will be subject to available parts. We will do our best to match your exact length/model, but in the event that model is no longer available, we will replace with a similar design.
* Damage caused by misuse, abuse or neglect.
* Damage caused by improper mounting or adjustment of the bindings.
* Damage caused from chairlift breakage.
* Normal wear and tear.
* Rock damage & any other impact related damage.
* Damage caused by anything other than defects in material or workmanship.
* Damage caused by use of solvents, adhesives or LOC-TITE®.
* Damage caused by the use of incorrect hardware for mounting bindings.
* Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
* All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product.
Additional Help & Advice
Use our Buying Guide Index to explore tons of useful information about equipment, clothing, footwear and more. These guides are not just for snowboarding - all of our sports are covered.
No question too big or small. Our experts are here to help and have all been there before.
Send us an email any time. We often reply outside of normal working hours including weekends.