About the Evolv Shaman Lace LV
The Shaman LV is the ultimate low-volume shoe for steep to overhanging climbing. Designed by Chris Sharma with input from Daila Ojeda, Steph Davis, Emily Harrington, Lisa Rands, and Ashima Shiraishi, the Shaman LV is based on the same design concept as the Shaman. It incorporates exclusive technologies, unique materials, and a radical new last perfect for low-volume feet. The result of these elements is an ultra-high-performance shoe with an amazing level of comfort, making it the top choice for many elite climbers.
The Shaman has an aggressive downturned asymmetric design with a 'knuckle box' which puts your toes in a natural crimping position. This, coupled with a 'love bump' on the midsole, eliminates dead space you might find on other downturned shoes and keeps your feet in a position of power. A guaranteed snug fit with plenty of support and sensitivity is what you can expect from the Shamans.
The lace-up version is ideal for those looking for a bespoke fit to improve their climbing performance on both boulders and trad.
Cleverly designed with performance and comfort in mind, this is exactly what you will be getting with the Shamans.
- Lining: Synthetic lining in forefoot and heel
- Midsole: 1.6mm soft plastic love bump half midsole & 1.0mm tensioned rubber midsole with arch support & heel midsole
- Outsole: 4.2mm TRAX SAS Rubber
- Upper: Synthetic (SYNTHRATEK VX)
- Profile: Downturned Asymmetric Low Volume
- Rand: Variable Thickness Molded Rubber
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight: 8.3 oz (236g) per shoe based on Size 9 US
- Best For: Bouldering on all types of rock l Micro edging on overhung terrain l Steep single pitch routes
- Downturned shape features a roomy toe box to allow your big toes to stay bent in a position of power while you're climbing
- Toe rands of varying thicknesses enhance durability in high-wear zones, such as the front of the toe, without being cumbersome
- High-performance, 4.2mm TRAX XT-5 high-friction rubber soles stick tenaciously to rock
- Flexible and durable synthetic suede uppers resist stretching and dry quickly
- Full-length MX-P 1.5mm midsoles have medium stiffness for edging power on long face routes yet are flexible enough for smearing
- Microfiber lining in the forefeet, cotton in the heels and leather on the footbeds limit stretching and offer great comfort
- Made in USA