About the K2 BFC 90 Gripwalk
This version of the BFC 90, designed with a medium to soft flex, is perfect for beginner to intermediate skiers who value user-friendliness as their top priority in boots. Featuring a generous 103mm width in the last, a Cushfit Plus liner, and a streamlined heat-moldable outer shell, your attention will be on skiing itself rather than on foot discomfort.
An ample 103mm performance lasted shell gives ultra-easy entry/exit and all-day comfort on the hill. The shell on the BFC 90 ski boots is fully heat-moldable, so they can be customised for a truly perfect fit. And as if that's not enough, the removable and interchangeable ISO 23223 alpine rockered soles are designed to work with Marker’s Grip Walk binding system, giving them better grip and added comfort when walking and standing, without compromising the power transmission and release function between the boot and binding when skiing.
The BFC 90 Grip Walk Ski Boots from K2 - are versatile, comfortable, and as easy to use as it gets.
BFC means 'Built for Comfort', and these K2 boots are super-cushioned and roomy, with a nice 103 wide last gives ultra-easy entry/exit and all-day comfort on the hill. With a flex of 90, the BFC 90 ski boots have asofter flex ideal for those who want all-day comfort. If you are a progressing intermediate or lighter advanced skier then the 90 flex is perfect for giving the right level of response and comfort for every run on the mountain.
- Hands Free Entry - Dual material overlap for hassle-free entry and exit.
- Cushfit Plus Liner - Lasted with a blend of open-cell and EVA foam for an extremely comfortable, warm, and supportive fit.
- Binding Compatibility - GripWalk ISO 23223. Compatible with GripWalk (GW), MNC and Sole ID bindings. *Also Tech/Pin bindings if they have the tech inserts*.
- 40mm Strap - Creates a firm cuff closure for maximum power transfer
- Weight - 1920g per ski boot
- Flex: 90 - Soft/Medium
- Last Width: 103 mm
- Liner: Heat Mouldable Liner
- Shell: TPU
- Walk Mode: No
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Freeride
- Condition: Brand New