About the Leki Traveller Alu
The Traveller Alu is a high-quality Nordic walking pole packed with Leki technology making it perfect for everyone from casual users to hard-charging regulars.
The aluminum construction keeps it light while a Speed Lock 2 System ensures secure on-the-spot adjustment to tackle a variety of terrain. A slimline Nordic walking handle has been molded with a cork section for improved comfort and won't get slippery like traditional rubber grips to give you better handling in damp or humid conditions.
On top of this, the Traveller Alu features Leki's unique Shark Frame Mesh system, this lightweight and breathable, and cradles the hand in place to give you a hassle-free design that aids power transmission for greater efficiency. The Shark frame Stap Mesh uses a breathable soft inner material with no overlapping material to ensure active comfort on long walks.
A top-quality Nordic walking pole with a telescopic design that's perfect for everyone from beginners to seasoned walkers alike.
- Nordic Shark: Specially designed grip for Cross Country Skiing. Precise control and effective power transmission for maximum performance.
- Shark Frame Strap Mesh: Lightweight and breathable, cradles the hand in place on the grip for perfect connection and comfort.
- Speed Lock 2: Fast and easy adjustment of the pole length even whilst wearing gloves. Smaller, lighter, and 20% higher holding force than SL 1.
- Micro Basket: Prevents sinking into soft surfaces and protects the lower shaft. Easily exchangeable without tools.
- Rubber Fitness Traction Tip: Vulcanized slanted rubber tip specifically for Nordic Walking provides perfect grip on asphalt or concrete as well as a low-noise pole plant.
- Universal Carbide Flextip: More precise pole use and perfect grip in nearly all terrains.
- Length: 90-130 cm | 35.5-51" (adjustable)
- Pack Size: 66 cm | 26" (adjustable)
- Shaft: 3-piece, aluminium HTS 6.5, 16|14|12 mm
- Weight: 230g per pole
- Sold As: Pair