About the Nidecker Altai
The Nidecker Altai snowboard boots are a stiff flexing model with a clean, functional design for riders looking for a comfy, performance-oriented, freeride boot.
The Altai features a dual Boa dial closure system to provide precise lightning fast entry and exit, plus the ability to fine tune the perfect fit. Simply turn the dial to your desired tightness and pop out to release.
The 3D Molded liner provides great comfort and performance while being extremely light. It's built with standard density foam with an integrated Lacing in the liner to lock in your feet for extra comfort and support. The liner also features Moisture Wicking protection to pull away any moisture from your foot for a comfortable ride when your out all day on the slopes.
The Altai uses a B.F.T Gravity 2.0 outsole, constructed with a durable and lightweight rubber compound so you don't feel weighted down, helping to improve all day performance on the slopes. As this is a stiffer flexing boot, Nidecker have added Articulated Flex Zones to help support the ankle when initiating turns, so you will feel comfortable and confident as you speed down the mountain.
Overall the Altai snowboard boots are a great option for riders that want a high performance and comfortable boot to ride the entire mountain, and they are available at an exceptionally reasonable price. These boots have exactly what's needed to provide the comfort and rigidity required for back country lines.
- B.F.T Free-Track Outsole 2.0 -An all-rubber outsole that is designed to support the anatomy of the foot reducing fatigue and providing a bare foot feel
- Moisture Wicking Liner - Pulls away any moisture and sweat away from the foot for added comfort while out on the slopes all day
- Asym Calf-Collar & Reverse Cut Liner - Both the top cuff of the liner and the boot shell collar feature our reverse cut and asymmetrical designs to accommodate the calf muscle anatomy and guarantee a perfect fit, while providing great medial support and increased lateral drive
- 3D Molded liner - Nidecker's premium liner, built with solid tech for a comfortable, light and responsive liner
- Integrated Liner Lacing - Integrated directly into the liner with webbed stitching for support
- Articulated flex zones - Extra support in the liner around the ankle
- 3D moulded Single Density Insole - Single density EVA foam molded into the anatomical shape with a deep heel cup and arch support. The forefoot gets more cushion for flexibility while the arch and heel remain more supportive
- Rider Profile: Intermediate/Advance
- Mountain Profile: Freeride
- Flex: Medium/responsive
- Lacing: Dual Dial Boa Closure System
- Condition: Brand New