About the Nidecker Kita Hybrid
Featuring the very latest Nidecker technology, the Index boot is ideal whether you’re hiking lines off the lift or boarding into untouched terrain. Inspired by the demands of polar and mountain expeditions, an asymmetrical upper fits perfectly around your foot and calf, and flex zones provide control and comfort without compromise.
The BOA H4 Coiler lace system is top-of-the-range and resists impact from the most free-spirited riders. Quickly taking up lace slack, this lacing system is fast and effortless and increases the speed of entry into the boot.
With a 3D Moulded Triple-Density insole which supports the heel and arch, a B.F.T Vibram outsole with revolutionary Icetrek rubber compound and a Gold Level wrap liner which can be heat moulded, you have the perfect combination for a comfortable and versatile boot ready for the mountain. Within the midsole, the Index has dual layers of EVA which reduces vibrations on bumpy terrain and helps soften big landings.
Another great feature is the tough TPU shield called ArmourTech, which protects your toes, and an outsole which blends into the Exo Spine via the seamless Transition Zone design, eliminating the chance of snagging the back of your boot on the binding. Where possible, components have been welded rather than sewn to keep that seamless unique build, which improves water resistance.
The Kita snowboard boot is one of the most versatile boots on the market, it's packed with great tech for great comfort while providing the best performance needed for expedition-level performance.
- B.F.T Vibram Approach: Comes with a full EVA midsole for the best possible comfort under the whole foot. An OC-Kush insert gives excellent dampening under the heel. The highlight is the new Vibram ICE-TREK compound, which is the best rubber available for cold, icy or snowy surfaces. The extra grip on the toe and heel was inspired by fish scales
- BOA H4 Coiler: Ready for anything, designed to withstand. H4 resists impacts from the most demanding riders. Effortless and fast, the coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing the speed of entry into the boot
- Gold Heat Mouldable Liner: Provides unparalleled comfort and support, and can be heat moulded for a custom fit
- 3D Molded Triple-Density: An advanced anatomical shape in comfortable EVA with high-density EVA supporting the deep heel cup and arch, and special high-rebound EVA cushioning the heel. A silicone top-print adds traction to the fleece-lined footbed
- Transition Zone design: Eliminates the chance of snagging the back of your boot on the binding and boosts heelside response
- Dual Zone BOA/External Heel-Lock: Tightening the tongue reel will tighten the very top laces and the external wings, which provide a diagonal downward force by folding in and mechanically prevent the heel from coming up. Then the side BOA tightens the lower part of the boot
- Rider Profile: Intermediate to Advanced
- Mountain Profile: All-Mountain / Expedition/ Freeride
- Flex: Stiff
- Lacing: BOA H4 Coiler Lacing System
- Insole: 3D Moulded Triple Density
- Outsole: B.F.T Vibram Approach
- Liner: Gold Heat Mouldable
- Condition: Brand New