About the Nitro Venture Pro TLS
The Nitro Venture Pro TLS snowboard boots are versatile, medium-flexing, and made for all-mountain boarding. Whether you're a progressing rider or a seasoned pro, these dependable boots will perform to the maximum all day long.
The Venture Pro TLSs have Nitro's awesome TLS 5 Twin Lacing, which is a quick-lace system with upper and lower fastening zones for a quick yet custom fit. The additional new 45-degree Laceglider makes lacing up even smoother, which reduces lace friction and makes your TLS system even easier to use.
These boots also feature Nitro's Cloud 6 liner, fitted with pre-moulded Thermacell materials so you get the best fit straight out of the box. The entire liner has all-over cushioning for maximum impact absorption, while the Moulded Latex Heel Pads and Lo Heel Frame will ensure foot-hold and reduce heel lift for all-day comfort. In addition, the eco-friendly Vibram Ecostep outsoles provide amazing grip on snow, while the lightweight EVA Midsole provides extra cushioning as well as thermal insulation.
If you're looking for a supportive, medium-flex, super-versatile boot that feels great no matter the conditions, the Nitro Venture Pro TLS boots definitely fit the brief.
- TLS 5 Twin Lacing - Lightning fast lacing with upper and lower zonal fastening. Because the system is so strong you can get great response out of your boots with less effort
- 45 degree Laceglider - Lightning fast lacing with upper and lower zonal fastening. Because the system is so strong you can get great response out of your boots with less effort
- Flex Link Design - Flexible panel at the ankle between the upper and lower shell ensures an even flex and responsiveness
- Cloud 6 Liner - Provides warmth, comfort and highly flexible all day fit. Pre moulded lightweight Thermacell material ensures this liner has all over cushioning for impact absorption. Features an internal lacing system, Re/Lace liner locker for quick re-tightens without having to undo your shell lacing providing you with the perfect foothold. The Lo-Heel Frame around the ankle allows for more flex and a snug fit, while the Moulded Latex heel pads offer infinite heel fit and the flex toe construction offers a highly customised feel
- EVA Midsole - This thermal layer between the sole and liner reflects body heat and keeps feet warmer all day
- Othorlite Dual Density Footbed - Constructed with Open-cell foam insole tech,this provides increased density for extra support and comfort absorbing chatter and impacts. The footbed is capable of moving moisture away from the foot leaving your feet drier and is also anti-microbial to fight bacteria and odour
- Vibram Ecostep Outsole - Eco friendly recycled rubber compounds developed by Vibram. High quality compound formulation offering a very good Vibram grip and traction on snow while preserving the environment through waste reduction
- Bail Out System - Unlacing is made even easier, a pull tab placed in the middle of the lacing system on the outside of the boot allows for effortless unlacing
- Rider Profile: Great for all abilities
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Flex: Stiff
- Lacing: TLS Quick Lace
- Condition: Brand New