About the Nordica HF 85 W
Comfort from beginning to end. As the saying goes, the HF 85 W places an emphasis on comfort from the moment you slip into it to the moment you call it a day. Thanks to the softer lighter shell and 3D Cork Liner, this boot is fully customisable to ensure comfort and performance while providing the perfect fit.
Thanks to Nordica’s revolutionary Back Buckle Closure System, getting in and out of these boots is as easy and intuitive as sliding into your favourite slippers.
This hands-free design is perfect for anyone who wants to skip the hassle of buckling their boots for a simpler approach. For exceptional comfort and control, the HF 85 W features a high-performance Primaloft liner. Originally designed for the military, it is permanently water-resistant and retains its insulating and lightweight properties for warmth and comfort, even when wet. For a fit that’s truly personal, the liner and shell can also readily be heat-customised.
Specially designed for women skiers, the HF 85 W offers a smooth, flowing ride every ride.
- Hands Free -Light, good looking, but especially sleek and well designed. The monolock buckle has never been so intuitive: it’s just a matter of pushing it down with your foot and you are ready to ski. At the end of your day, you can use your pole or the special poles we designed perfectly matching the HF buckle to open the back buckle while you remain standing, without having to bend over.
- Double Axis Pivot- The cuff and the shell of the new HF are uniquelly designed to provide the perfect closure between the cuff parts and the shell. The alignment between the two provides unmatchable lateral support for immediate ski response. This means easier turns, more stability, perfect control and more fun.
- I.V.C. - Instep Volume Control is a red insert placed in the wedge, easily visible in the heel area. By rotating this insert, it allows a quick and easy fit adjustment reducing or increasing the volume by +/- 4mm.
- 3D with Primaloft Liner - 3D Custom Cork Liner is equipped with the natural cork material which cover the heel surface, an essential part in providing lateral transmission. This responsive material also provides thermal insulation, keeping your feet always warm and dry. Lastly, it's easily customizable to reach the best fit and precision.
- Infrared Technology- Infrared Technology has been developed by Nordica with the aim of customising the boots in the most sensitive point for the skiers. Once you identify the pressure points, you just need to heat the area through the infrared lamp. In a second step, apply the suction cup to neutralise the pressure in few minutes. Lastly, remove the cup and replace the liner: it's time to jump into the boots and enjoy the ride
- Isotherm- Isotherm is one of the many materials we used to build our liner, well-known to keep the warmth and wicks away the moisture
- Binding Compatibility - GripWalk ISO 23223. Compatible with GripWalk (GW), MNC and Sole ID bindings. *Also Tech/Pin bindings if they have the tech inserts*.
- Flex: Medium - 85
- Last Width: 102 mm
- Powerstrap: -
- Liner: 3D Cork Fit W Primaloft®
- Soles: Gripwalk Extra Grip
- Shell: Infrared PU
- Buckles: 4 Micro Alu
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain
- Condition: Brand New