About the Patagonia Insulated Powder Town
The Powder Town Insulated Women's Jacket from Patagonia is a highly functional ski/snowboard jacket designed to have everything you need to take on the mountain.
Using a 2-layer H2No® performance standard shell with a DWR finish, the Powder Town Jacket provides waterproof, insulation and abrasion-resistant protection to keep you dry, warm and comfortable on the mountain, in all weather conditions. Should things start to heat up on your alpine adventures, the Powder Town features underarm zipped vents for optimal airflow.
For additional protection, the Powder Town features an adjustable powder skirt and an adjustable hem, designed to retain warmth and keep out snow or moisture. A helmet-compatible two-way adjustable hood with a visor provides added wet weather protection whilst concealed RECCO reflectors provide visibility in adverse weather or low light conditions.
Featuring multiple pockets, including two hand-warmers, one on the chest with media pocket and cable routing, a pass pocket on the forearm, and one internal stash for keeping your essentials safe and secure on the mountain, the Patagonia Powder Town Insulated Women's Jacket offers excellent weatherproofing, comfort and protection, ensuring you look and feel good throughout the winter season.
- Shell Material: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 3.5-oz 75-denier 100% postconsumer recycled polyester plain weave with a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Lining Material: Lining: (hood, upper body and powder skirt) 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta with a HeiQ® Eco Dry PFC-free DWR finish; (lower body) 3.8-oz 100% recycled polyester tricot mesh
- Insulation: Insulation: 80-g (sleeves: 40-g) Thermogreen® 100% recycled polyester
- Pockets: Zippered pockets: two handwarmers; one chest (with media pocket and cable routing), pass pocket on forearm, and one internal stash. There’s also an internal drop-in for goggles or gloves
- Hood Construction: Helmet-compatible, two-way-adjustable hood with visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Vents: Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms for mobility
- Easy-Access Hem Adjustment: Handwarmer pockets have a brushed lining for comfort and warmth; hem adjustment exits through front pockets
- Powder Skirt: Low-profile powder skirt with webbing loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- Built-In RECCO® Reflector: Concealed RECCO® reflector; Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Weight: 764g (26.94 oz)
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved