About the Patagonia Triolet Gore-Tex
The Triolet Jacket is Patagonia's feature-rich shell jacket built to keep you dry and protected in heavy snow, driving wind, and rain. It's made from 3-layer Gore-Tex Shell fabric with a recycled polyester face and a DWR finish, making it ultra windproof, waterproof and highly breathable.
The multi-layered construction of Gore-Tex Shell fabric is designed to give you the full protection of Gore-Tex while remaining as lightweight as possible. A waterproof and breathable membrane is bonded between a robust lining and a durable outer shell for optimal weather protection.
As well as the incredible weather protection provided by the Gore-Tex Shell fabric, the Triolet jacket is finished with a DWR (durable water-repellent) coating. This works to improve the lifespan of the garment and enhance weatherproofing. All zippers, including those on the pockets and underarm vents, are also finished with DWR, to create a protective seal around the wearer. This jacket will stand up to heavy rain, howling wind and sudden snowstorms.
To top it all off, the Triolet Jacket from Patagonia features a helmet-compatible, adjustable hood and an array of pockets for all your outdoor essentials. Whether you're halfway to work or halfway up the mountain, this lightweight, technical shell jacket from Patagonia is ready whenever you need it.
- Material: 3 Layer, 5oz 75 Denier 100% Recycled Polyester Plain-Weave GORE-TEX Shell with a DWR Finish
- Two-Way Adjustable Helmet Compatible Hood with Laminated Visor
- Welted, Watertight Two-Way Pit Zips provide ventilation and reach without raising the body of the Jacket
- Two Napoleon Chest Pockets with Watertight Zippers, Two Welted Handwarmer Pockets, Interior Stretch Catch-All Pocket
- Low-Profile Hook-and-Loop Cuff Closures
- Dual Adjust Drawcord Hem
- Elasticated Strap at Low Back Connects to any Patagonia Snow Pants and select Alpine Pants
- Concealed RECCO® Reflector
- Fair Trade Certified™ Sewn, Bluesign® Approved
- Weight: 550g (19.4oz)