About the Picture Naikoon
Picture's Naikoon freeride ski and snowboard jacket is part of their Expedition line of super high-end, tech-packed outerwear. Bold injections of colour against subtle colour blocking come together with real attention to detail and create a jacket that excels in any environment.
The Naikoon has been infused with Picture's top-of-the-range DryPlay 20K Membrane - This is a waterproof and breathable Polyester blended laminate that offers outstanding waterproofing as well as extreme comfort, making the Naikoon the ideal choice for mountain riding. With indicated premium weatherproofing material, including a hydrophilic internal layer that extracts humidity and water from inside the jacket, you can shred hard in total comfort, whatever the weather.
The Dryplay membrane has been coated with Pictures Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free DWR coating which will still hold up after 10+ washes. The Naikoon Jacket also utilises Picture's thermal dry system with its taffeta lining which keeps the heat in during the cold temperatures but also encourages moisture to wick away when heat builds up.
The additional pit zips will help increase airflow during the milder spring days, meaning this jacket can be used throughout the whole winter season. For enhanced protection and fit, the hood, cuffs, and hem are all adjustable. There is also plenty of storage for valuables externally and internally with an added bonus of a goggle cleaner inside the chest pocket.
Picture has loaded the Naikoon with everything you could possibly want in a high-end jacket and have managed through skill (and magic) to stay true to their eco-friendly mantra.
Spectra Green/Black Colourway:
The 2 layer polyester fabric is engineered via Picture's Circular_ program, committing the brand further towards helping ensure their impact on the natural world is kept as low as possible, helping maintain pristine snow days to enjoy for decades to come! The Circular_ program involves collecting and recycling used clothing made of 100% polyester across a wide variety of brands and using fabric scraps that are otherwise cast aside during manufacturing processes. Any Circular_ Picture product will contain an average composition of 60% fabric scraps / 40% used clothing.
Blue, Black, Dark Army Green, Yellow, Dark Stone Colourway:
The 2-layer shell fabric is engineered using bio-sourced polyester which is made from re-purposed sugarcane. Picture ensures the impact on the natural world is kept as low as possible, ensuring pristine snow days to enjoy for decades to come!
- Blue, Black, Dark Army Green, Yellow, & Dark Stone Colourway Fabric: Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers stretch - 56% Recycled Polyester 44% Biosourced Polyester
- Spectra Green & Dark Blue Colourway Fabric: 2 layers stretch - 100% Circular Polyester
- Waterproofing/Breathability: Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Durable Water Repellent Treatment: Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Insulation: Shell
- Lining: Engineered Basic Thermal Dry System with recovery nylon body lining and recycled polyester taffeta sleeve and hood lining
- Hood: Adjustable ergonomic hood
- Seams: Fully-taped
- Hem: Tightening drawcord
- Gaiters: Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Pockets: Interior mesh pocket, Chest pockets with waterproof zips, Hand pockets with waterproof zips
- Vents: Pit zips
- Fit: Straight | Long back fit
- Blue, Black, Dark Army Green, Yellow, & Dark Stone Colourway Weight: 1160g
- Spectra Green & Dark Blue Colourway Weight: 1052g
- YKK® waterproof zips
- Stretch snow skirt
- Jacket to pant interface
- Goggle cleaner
- The Circular_ embroidery logo at back (Spectra Green colourway only)