About the Picture U88
Waterproof, insulated and high-tech, the U88 jacket is built with Picture's bio-based fibre technology, consisting of reusable sugar cane and a PFC-free Teflon EcoElite™ water repellent treatment. This ensures the impact on the natural world is kept as low as possible, maintaining pristine views to enjoy for decades to come.
Designed with Picture's Dryplane membrane for a 20k waterproof rating, a Coremax liner for heat retention and breathability and YKK® zippers for dependability and security, the U88 is a technical jacket ideal for powder days on the slopes. It allows you to ride in confidence that, whatever the weather, you'll be ready for anything the day may bring you.
With a fully adjustable hood, cuff gaiters and a pants-attachable powder skirt, the U88 jacket allows for an almost bespoke fit, coupled with an improved ability to keep wind, rain and moisture out when adventuring in any condition. Should things heat up and you build up a sweat, underarm zippers allow you to vent heat, maintaining snugness and body temperature. Moreover, with a body-mapping construction incorporating Picture's Thermal Dry System, the jacket wicks moisture away in targeted areas, keeping you dry, fresh and comfortable.
Complete with a ski pass pocket for easy access when wearing gloves, an attached goggle cloth and a long rear cut for increased protection, Picture's U88 jacket is designed for convenience, comfort and style without sacrificing any of the technologies or features of a bulkier jacket.
- Construction: 54% Biosourced Polyester 46% Recycled Polyester
- Waterproof: Dryplay 20,000mm membrane
- Breathability: Dryplay 20,000mm membrane
- Warmth Index: 3/10
- Lining: Coremax lining tricot body and sleeve lining 230g/m2
- Vents: Pit zips
- Opening: YKK® two-way zipped opening under flap
- Pockets: Chest pockets with waterproof zips; Hand pockets with zips under flap; Interior mesh pocket; Ski pass pocket
- Seams: Fully Taped
- Hood: Adjustable ergonomic hood with drawcord system with lightweight recycled polyester taffeta hood lining
- Fit: Regular l Long back fit
- Weight: 1420g
- Bio-sourced oxford hard shell 2 layers
- Engineered Thermal Dry System
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Stretch snow skirt
- Jacket to pant interface
- Lycra wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable cuffs with hook and loop system
- Tightening drawcord hem
- Goggle cleaner
- Recycled Polyester