About the Rab Cirrus Hut
The Cirrus Hut Boot from Rab is a lightweight, fully insulated camping boot designed to provide maximum warmth and comfort at the end of a hard day's hiking or skiing or when walking around the campsite or chalet. Made of recycled materials, this boot is kind to the environment, as well as to your feet.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ is soft, packable, and has an outstanding warmth to weight ratio. As an added bonus, the PrimaLoft® is also made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic bottle chips. With an entirely recycled Pertex® Quantum outer fabric, these slippers are not only 100% windproof but are also warm, quick-drying, and have a DWR (durable water-resistant) coating to keep your feet dry wherever you end up spending the night.
An EVA sole and recycled nylon lining offer enhanced comfort, whilst grippy traction is supplied in the form of a non-slip sole. A drawcord cinch traps in the heat and a pull loop makes on/off quick and hassle-free.
The Cirrus Hut from Rab allows you to put your mountain boots aside and treat your feet to a little quality time. These shoes were made for comfort and that's just what they'll do...
- Outer Fabric: Recycled 30D Pertex® Quantum with DWR (50gsm)
- Lining: Recycled, soft 20D fabric
- Outsole: Non-slip PU with EVA padded sole unit
- Insulation: PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ 100% post-consumer recycled synthetic insulation
- Weight: 206g/7.3oz (Size M)
- Above-ankle cuff with drawcord cinch to trap in the warmth
- Loose fill synthetic insulation is warm, packable and easy to maintain
- Tough 600D nylon edge for abrasion resistance
- Rear pull-on loop