Nemesis TirolWool Women's Insulated Jacket
About the Salewa Nemesis TirolWool
The lightweight Nemesis Women's Jacket keeps you warm in harsh conditions by harnessing the outstanding comfort and warm-when-wet performance of natural TirolWool®, enhanced with Responsive synthetic insulation. It's ideal on its own or layered under an outer shell.
The Nemesis features an ultralight nylon ripstop shell with a durable water repellent finish, while the 100-gram TirolWool® Responsive insulation uses wool sourced from Tyrolean sheep, who live in high-alpine conditions, and has a high lanolin content (the natural waterproofing wax sheep have to keep water from their skin). This Responsive technology also incorporates thermo-reactive minerals that absorb infrared energy from the body and release it back over time.
The Nemesis’s overall fit is contoured and athletic, while the silky taffeta lining fabric is a pleasure to wear. There’s a drawcord hem too, along with elasticated cuffs and fully-backed front zip to keep out the cold. If you need a place to store valuables (or cold hands), there are two zipped outer pockets and another zipped pocket inside. All fabrics used in making the Nemesis jacket are certified as bluesign® approved for minimum impact on people and the environment.
In essence, the sleek women's Nemesis TWR Responsive from Salewa is cosy, protective, and ready for anything.
- Main material: PA NYLON RIPSTOP LIGHT AIR 41 BS (100% Polyamide)
- Main Finishing: PFC-free DWR
- Insulation: TIROL WOOL® RESPONSIVE 100 g/sqm (60% Polyester 40% Virgin Wool)
- Lining: DWP TAFFETTA 30D 47 BS (100% Polyamide)
- CSR: Salewa Committed
- Back length: 69 cm (Based on Size UK10 )
- Fit: Athletic Fit
- Layers: Insulation
- Padding weight: 164 g
- Weight: 380 g (Based on Size UK10)
- Soft inner collar for increased comfort
- Special sleeve design (gusset) for good freedom of movement
- Ergonomically shaped sleeves
- Front zip with internal full-length windproof flap
- Two zipped outer pockets
- Inner Zipped Pocket
- Cuffs with edged elastic binding
- Elastic hem adjustment system with cord locks
- Engineered with bluesign® approved materials