About the Scarpa Gea
The Gea is SCARPA’s classic, market-leading women's boot suitable for ski tourers of all levels. It sets the bar high for sustainability and quality thanks to the use of Pebax® Rnew, a material produced from renewable sources that guarantees high performance. Moreover. with a frictionless 60° range of motion and only weighing 1250g per boot, the Gea makes skiing and uphill climbs easier and more efficient.
The new Alpine Axial Hybrid construction consists of a tongue and strap combination connected on the medial side of the shell, which provides a precise fit at the midfoot and the ball of the foot, and accommodates a wide variety of foot types and sizes. This construction allows for the fit and precision of a classic overlap ski boot construction, while allowing easier entry into the boot, and also enables excellent transmission of impulses when turning and unparalleled control.
Complete with RECCO technology for advanced safety when off-piste or during an avalanche incident, alongside supreme grip from the ergonomically designed, Cayman Pro soles, the Gea is a lightweight beast on winter adventures.
- Flex: 100-105 - Stiff
- Weight: 1250g (per boot)
- Last Width: 100 mm
- Walk Mode: Yes
- Mountain Profile: All Mountain/Tour
- Binding compatibility: TLT - AT
- Condition: Brand New
- Forward Lean: 14° +/- 2°
- Inner Boot: Pro Flex Touring WMN
- ROM: 60°
- Shell: Pebax® RNEW
- Sole: Cayman Pro (ISO 9523)
- Axial Alpine Hybrid Construction: Allows for the fit and precision of a classic overlap ski boot construction, while allowing easier entry into the boot, and also enables excellent transmission of impulses when turning and unparalleled control.
- RECCO: RECCO technology, applied by SCARPA on ski mountaineering and telemark boots, makes you searchable to professional rescuers in the event of an avalanche accident.
- Pebax RNew: Made from 100% organic renewable Caster bean and it's 100% recyclable. It also perfoms better than original PEBAX.
- Climb with Ski: 4/5
- Downhill: 4/5
- Hike: 4/5