- Home >
- Scott Cosmos Ski Boots
About the Scott Cosmos
The perfect entry-level touring boot, the Cosmos from Scott is designed for those looking to take their skiing into the backcountry.
Lighter, with an increased range of motion due to the all-new Cabrio Hybrid construction, the new generation of Cosmos boots are made of Pebax® Rnew® material, which offers the ultimate in comfort and manoeuvrability.
The two-part tongue of the Cosmos ensures the mobility of the cuff for climbing and gives you solid support during turns. At the same time, the adjustable Forward Lean gives you added flexibility too. The Rear Hook Walk System is simple, strong, and dependable, delivering robust energy transfer for skiing and loads of mobility when walking.
In this latest iteration of the Cosmos boot, handling has been improved for easy buckle adjustment and step in the boots, and with a Last Width of 103.5mm, the fit is wide and built for comfort.
The Cosmos boot from Scott has a flex of 110 AT, so it's ideal for advanced skiers looking for a sturdy yet lightweight backcountry touring boot.
- Flex: 110
- Last Width: 103.5mm
- Liner: PWR Lite Evo
- Shell: Pebax® Rnew®
- Core Frame Construction: POWERLITE 2.0/Pebax® Rnew® guaranteeing a 110 firm flex
- Cabrio Hybrid Cuff: Dual-action tongue ensures easy mobility of the cuff for climbing and solid support during turns
- 3 Ergal® Micro Adjustable Buckles: Tweak to find the perfect set-up for walking or skiing
- Adjustable Forward Lean: Switch the heel walking clip on the back of the ski boot results in an increased forward lean
- Performance Liner: Thermo and Memo fit liner foam
- Dynamic Power Strap: For super-tight & secure fitting
- Binding Compatibility: GripWalk 23223. Compatible with GripWalk (GW), MNC & Sole ID bindings. *Also Tech/Pin bindings if they have the tech inserts
- Weight: 1440g (approx)