About the Sea to Summit Watercell ST
New for 2020, the Sea To Summit Watercell ST gives you a tough and lightweight high-volume water carrier in a range of sizes to suit outdoor activities from camping and trekking to picnics and raft trips.
Don't want to carry a bulky hard-shell water container? The Watercell's soft-wall construction means it reduces in size as water is used, folding down to a compact size when empty. This makes it highly portable and convenient to store when not in use.
An internal baffle and wide-mouth design make it manageable to handle and easy to fill while the abrasion-resistant TPU and RF welded 3D shape make for a tough, long-lasting design.
A low-profile handle in the neck makes it easy to position and hold when filling. Streamlined grab handles give you a carry and/or lash option for securing to a backpack or other items.
The Watercell ST hydration system gives you a high-quality reusable water storage solution for camping, hiking, or fishing - great for Scouting and Duke of Edinburgh Award participants. The flexi-wall design makes it perfect for use outdoors and gives you a means of versatile and reliable refreshment throughout your adventure.
Refill and reuse - again and again!
- Ultralight water storage solution for camping, trekking, or backcountry adventures
- Extremely packable - collapsible/fold down design
- Strong RF welded 3D shape with internal baffle for ease of use
- Abrasion-resistant semi-translucent TPU for flexibility & durability
- Screw-top standard wide-mouth opening
- Low-profile fill-handle for one-handed manageability
- Strong, streamlined grab-handles double as lash points
- Food-grade TPU that is BPA, PVC and taste-free
- Capacity: 4 L | 140 fl oz
- Size: 28 x 21.5 x 10 cm
- Weight: 125 g | 4.4 oz
- Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane, HDPE