A Deposit Reserves Any Shopping Basket
Our most popular stock can sell out extremely quickly - do not miss out!
- No need to wait until pay day.
- A 20% deposit is all we ask for.
- Goods will be reserved for up to 6 weeks.
Price Lock Down
Most orders held by a deposit will benefit from our Price Lock Down:
- If our sale ends before you make your final payment, you pay the lower price.
- If our price falls after you have placed your deposit, you pay the lower price.
- Contact Us to claim your reduced price, which will be issued in the form of a credit note.
- Excludes products whose prices reduce on a daily or weekly basis as part of a special promotion.
How to Place a Deposit
- Place an order on-line in the usual way.
- When you reach the final order confirmation page stop and do not pay!
Instead make a note of your order reference number.
- Visit our Direct Payments page and pay online using any major credit or debit card, quoting your order reference number.
- Repeat step 3 to make a stage payment or your final balance payment.
Each time you make a payment we will send you a confirmation receipt by email.
Terms & Conditions
- You can cancel your order and receive a full refund at any time.
- Deposits will be held for a maximum of 6 weeks.
- Deposits will be refunded in full should the final payment not be received within 6 weeks and your order will be cancelled.
- We will not reserve any item without a deposit payment because, in the past, we ended up with reserved but unsold stock at the end of the season.
- This offer is not available in conjunction with our earlybird discount scheme. You can either use our Deposit to Reserve Scheme or benefit from our Earlybird Discount Scheme, you cannot use both sorry.
All content copyright © The Boarding Company Limited, 2004 - 2017