Absolute Three Year Warranty
For Snowboards, Skis, Wakeboards and Waterskis Only
Absolute-Snow and Absolute-Watersports are proud to offer an industry beating three year warranty on all new snowboards, skis, wakeboards and water-skis to give you absolute peace of mind about the longevity of the sporting equipment you buy. We only supply the best brands so warranty claims are rare but, if the worst should happen, you will be covered.
How it Works
All qualifying products will be covered in the first instance by the manufacturer's warranty where the manufacturer's terms and conditions shall apply. If the manufacturer's warranty is one year, Absolute-Snow/Watersports will extend warranty cover to three years upon registration. If the manufacturer's warranty is already three years or more, Absolute-Snow/Watersports will not provide extended cover.
How to Register
Simply buy online or in store in the usual way then register by post quoting your name, address, order reference number, date of purchase, the make, model, size and season/year and the price paid for the equipment to be covered. Registrations must be submitted by post and received by Absolute-Snow within 30 days of purchase. Sorry but we do not currently have the facility for this information to be recorded online but we are working on it.
Three Year Warranties
Absolute-Snow & Absolute Watersports
6 Chancerygate Business Centre
HP 3 9HD
- Please complete our Warranty Claims Form.
- Please be sure to attach photographs clearly illustrating the specific problems you have encountered.
- Wherever possible, we will use your photographic evidence to evaluate your claim so you may not need to return the goods to us. Please do not return goods until we ask you to do so. Sometimes goods may not need to be returned.
- We will send an email acknowledgment upon receipt of your warranty claim.
- We will contact you by email when your claim has been processed.
Terms & Conditions
- Covers snowboards, snow skis, wakeboards and water skis.
- Does not cover bindings, poles, any other products, used or ex demonstration products or products purchased prior to 1st September 2014.
- Covers faulty design, manufacture and materials but excludes faults or damage caused by impact, wear and tear, accident, neglect or misuse. For illustrations of the types of things which are and are not covered, please refer to our Manufacturer's Warranty page.
- Cover commences on the date of purchase (not the date of registration) and expires 3 years after the date of purchase.
- In the event of a successful warranty claim, the cost of returning goods will be reclaimable providing you receive returns consent from us and providing you return the goods using one of the delivery services we specify. This is available for the UK only. International returns costs must be met by the customer in all circumstances
- The warranty is non transferable and expires if you should sell or transfer ownership within the warranty period.
- Any partially or wholly successful warranty claim shall infer no admission of liability on our part.
- In the unlikely event of a disagreement, you will be required to prove the fault lies in the design, manufacturer or materials used.
- The Absolute 3 Year warranty is in addition to and does not replace your statutory rights.
All content copyright © The Boarding Company Limited, 2004 - 2017