Location: Head Office, Watford
A little about you
As Buying Administration Assistant, you will play a very important role in achieving our operational goals. With a strong work ethic and great attention to detail, you will assist our Buyers to ensure they are supported in all the key areas of this department. Working in a team environment, you will be able to multi-task and complete your work accurately.
You will also be flexible in your role and help out in other departments when needed.
What we need:
Provide full Assistance to the Buyers.
• Assist buyers with stock replenishment and order data entry
• Upload with accurate product descriptions, relevant imagery and video content.
• Assist buyers with approving products onto the site
• Assist buyers with price changes of live stock
• Assist buyers with checking for logical product location on the front end of the site
• Liaise with suppliers to gather all assets and information relating to orders placed by buyers and organise into files
• Assist with checking order receipts against quantity ordered and flag inaccuracies
- • Assist with the approval of incoming invoices, check correct discounts were applied against order terms
- • Assist with copywriting and uploading of new products
- • Identify sales trends and marketing opportunities
- • Assist the Marketing Coordinator with campaign preparation
As seasonal demand fluctuates, you might also:
• Assist our customer services department with order processing and administration
• Assist our customer services department with returns and warranties processing
• Talk to customers when problems arise and advising accordingly
- • Assist in the warehouse with stock take
- • Help with the pick and pack operation
- • Help to process incoming goods in the warehouse
• Versatile and adaptable
• Attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Good time management
• Basic Excel / Googlesheet handling
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!