Based in Ipswich, Suffolk
I started triathlons 4 years ago as a sibling rivalry (my brother did one and I wanted to beat him) and immediately fell in love with the sport. As something that started out as a bit of fun, I soon met Perry Agass (my coach) who took me onboard and I’ve now been racing competitively for 2 years. My strongest discipline is on the bike and I love a long Saturday morning ride. During the winter months I go back and forth to Cyprus for my winter block of training, gearing up for the race season commencing in May.
After having had a very successful 2018 season, my goal for 2019 is to get my pro-licence, moving up from age group racing, and aspiring to make triathlon into a profession. I will also be stepping up from half ironman to full ironman distance races.
This season I became the BTF (British Triathlon Federation) middle distance 25-29 champion. Other results include:
- 2nd in the elite field at Outlaw, Half Holkham
- 2nd at Castle Triathlon Series, Hever Castle (festival of endurance)
- 2nd at Castle Triathlon Series, Castle Howard
- 1st at Monster Middle, Ely
- 1st at Castle Triathlon Series, Hever Castle
- 2nd Age Group at 70.3 Cascais - fastest female bike overall (pro including)
My inspiration comes from Daniela Ryf. With her strongest discipline also being on the bike I really relate to her racing style.
View this post on Instagram