Location: Head Office, Watford / Remote WFH
A little about you
As Copywriter and Administration Assistant, you will play a very important role in achieving our operational goals. With a strong work ethic and great attention to detail, you will accurately ensure our products are accessible to our customers. Working in a team environment, you will be able to think quickly and communicate to ensure that important daily tasks are completed on time.
You will also be flexible in your role and help out in other departments when needed.
What we need:
Complete uploading onto the website.
• Upload product and content to the website.
• Upload with accurate product descriptions, relevant imagery and video content.
• Understand the basics of SEO.
• Be able to summarise key and often technical product information into simplified and engaging content.
• Be adaptable and curious to learn about new products so that their unique selling points can be explained.
• Be versatile with your writing tone depending on who the target market is.
Assist the Buyers with daily tasks.
• Carry out competitor analysis, ranging and administration.
• Keep up to date with competitor market research.
• Monitor stock levels keeping the relevant team members informed.
• Have a good understanding of how product selection and placement has an impact on the decision making of the customer.
• Complete Order Processing.
• Liaise with suppliers when issues arise.
• Process & Check invoices.
• Ensure adherence to tight deadlines.
• Excellent written communication skills.
• An absolute attention to detail.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
• Previous experience in a copywriting role is essential.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!