Location: Head Office, Watford
A little about you
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will play a very important role in achieving our operational goals. You will be friendly and enthusiastic, with the responsibility to deliver first class customer service via telephone and e-mail.
What we need:
Deliver excellent customer service..
• Understand the customer journey and be committed to delivering an unrivalled level of customer service.
• Have the ability to listen to the customer, and determine their needs accurately.
• Have a good understanding of our product range to help recommend products to our customers.
• Have a passion for problem solving, in order to deliver an outcome to the customer in a timely manner.
Process all customer related tasks accurately and efficiently.
• Working in a team, deal with all incoming customer enquiries.
• Process multi channel enquiries via our internal messaging system.
• Assist our returns department during busy periods.
• Assist customers with warranty enquiries.
• Liaise with couriers to ensure deliveries arrive on time.
• Relevant experience in a busy customer services environment.
• Have a willingness to help solve problems.
• Have a friendly demeanor.
• Have an excellent attention to detail.
• Have the ability to multi-task.
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!