Free delivery is offered on:
* Orders over £100 delivered to mainland England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands and BFPO addresses.
* Orders over £250 delivered to the rest of the UK, including Northern Ireland, UK Islands and Scottish Highlands; Postcode Definitions.
* Orders over £250 delivered inside the EU with the exceptions of Azores, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta and Romania.
* Selected products and brands across the website – including to worldwide destinations.
* Top Up orders, if we are able to consolidate additional last minute items into your original shipment. Exclusions apply when shipping cost for additional items are significantly higher than for the original order. Please do not order a pair of socks to go by air courier to Japan and then ask us to add a pair of skis - this would contravene the spirit of our offer!
Free delivery excludes bulky items such as some watercraft.
For an instant delivery quote without having to register or checkout, simply add goods to your basket and click on the 'Delivery Quote' button located in the bottom row of your basket.
Same Day Despatch
We offer same day despatch for orders placed before 2.00pm Monday to Friday, providing goods are in stock in our shop.
Order after 2:00pm and there is a good chance we'll also despatch on the same day - we understand most orders are urgent.
For goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses, transhipment may cause a slight delay. Stock location and length of delay (if any) can be seen just below the price on every product description page.
For goods not in stock yet, "Coming Soon" will be displayed. These goods are available for pre-order only. Their availability date can be seen just below the price.
Sorry, we are unable to despatch on weekends or Bank Holidays.
Same Day Delivery
Using City Sprint Couriers, we offer a same day delivery service, delivering up until 8.00pm in the evening.
* We ship worldwide.
* We offer a full choice of courier and Royal Mail services including timed delivery slots, next day, Saturday and even same day delivery with tracking.
* Some Royal Mail and all courier services will require a signature.
* Quoted delivery times are estimates and not guaranteed, Royal Mail Special Delivery is the only exception.
* If you have a deadline we strongly recommend you select the fastest delivery method and that you allow sufficient contingency time should an unforeseen problem arise with your delivery.
* For UK parcels under 2Kg we offer 2nd class Royal Mail services. These services are appreciated by customers wanting the cheapest possible delivery method but long delays can occur at peak times so we do not recommend selecting 2nd class unless low cost or free delivery is of paramount importance to you.
* The delivery options offered will vary according to your parcel's weight, volume, length and destination. Not all options will be available for all parcels.
* We reserve the right to use any carrier to deliver your parcel, which may or may not be the one you select at the checkout. Where possible we will, however, select a carrier offering a commensurate service.
We deliver to almost any address, not just your card billing address. Choose work, friends or family if you wish.
We deliver to BFPO providing your parcel does not exceed 1.05m in length. We are not able to deliver to a military base if you do not use a BFPO address. If you provide us with a military or BFPO address to which we are unable to deliver for either of these reasons, you will be liable for return and potentially repeat delivery charges.
We are unable to deliver parcels addressed to a PO Box. If you use a PO Box address, your parcel may be despatched but may not be delivered and you may incur return delivery charges. We are not able to check whether or not customers use a PO Box address so, if you do, it will be at your risk and your expense.
Multiple Occupancy Addresses
We can despatch to places of work, hotels, student accommodation and other places of multiple occupancy. We strongly recommend, however, that you do not choose such an address if there is a risk that someone may accept delivery of your parcel and not inform you of it's arrival. If you choose such an address we a) recommend you select a signed for delivery service b) accept no responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen or signed for by someone other than yourself.
We ship worldwide and offer a choice of services when you checkout. Please e-mail for a quote if your country does not appear in our list.
VAT & Taxes
No additional taxes or charges apply if your parcel is delivered inside the EU. For EU exports, local import duty and / or customs charges may apply. Any such charges must be paid by the customer. Please check with your local tax authority before placing your order.
We will refund VAT if we export your parcel directly to an address outside the EU. Please order online in the usual way, then contact us by email within 14 days of placing your order.
Delivery prices quoted are based on the weight of items in your basket. Couriers apply surcharges to high volume parcels. If your parcel is bulky, there may be an air courier volume surcharge to apply but we will inform you prior to shipping your order if this is the case and you will have the right to cancel.
We reserve the right to ship your goods minus their original packaging in order to minimise parcel volume and to keep delivery charges as low as possible. We may do this without seeking your prior consent in order to expedite the shipment.
All parcels will require a signature. Air courier deliveries must be to a business address. Air courier parcels cannot be delivered to residential addresses. All air courier prices displayed on our website are estimates. We will provide you with a firm delivery price after you have placed your order. You will have the right to cancel. Our air courier prices each parcel individually, depending on the exact details of your address and the nature of your parcel.
Due to contracts with the following brands, we are unable to ship any of their products outside The European Union (EU) & The European Economic Area (EEA). If your order contains an item from one of the listed brands with delivery outside the EU & EEA, you will not be able to check out.
EU countries are: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
EEA countries include: Iceland, Liechtensten, Norway & Switzerland.
Restricted brands: Analog, Anon, Burton, Patagonia.
Acceptance of Parcels
* All parcels will be delivered to the delivery address you provide and not necessarily to you in person. If someone else signs for or otherwise accepts your parcel, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered and no claim for none delivery will be accepted. If your parcel is delivered to BFPO, a block of flats, a university hall of residence, a house of multiple occupancy or a place of work it will be up to you to recover the parcel from whoever accepted it.
* All deliveries must be accepted upon presentation by our delivery agents, even if you no longer want the products for any reason what so ever. Refusal to accept delivery of a parcel will render you liable for return delivery charges which can be substantial. If there is a problem with the parcel you are receiving, please still accept the delivery, ask the courier to record the nature of the problem and then contact us so we can attempt to resolve the issue for you.
* Re-delivery or redirection may be possible at additional cost.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
* We will refund return delivery charges if we despatch faulty or damaged goods, goods not ordered by you or substitute goods which you prefer not to accept.
* In all instances our prior consent to the item being returned is required and we reserve the right to stipulate the return delivery method. If you choose an alternative delivery method, this will be at your own expense. You shall pay return delivery charges in all other instances.
* Damage caused in transit can only be claimed if the damage is reported to the carrier upon signing for the goods.
All delivery conditions and charges are subject to change without prior notice.
Terms and conditions imposed by our carriers shall also apply.