Please Shop Early
Please allow plenty of time for posting and choose a premium delivery service. For deliveries to
• The UK we recommend Royal Mail Special Delivery, which is guaranteed next day. Next day courier services are reliable but timings are estimates and not guaranteed.
• All Other Countries we only recommend DHL Express.
Free Standard Delivery
Free standard delivery is available on:
• A wide variety of products across our website.
• All orders over £100 to England, Wales, Scottish Lowlands and BFPO*.
• All orders over £250 to UK islands, Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and the EU^.
Standard delivery services include:
• Royal Mail 2nd Class and Airmail
• Parcel Force Four Days
Standard delivery is not recommended if you have a deadline; please do not risk it! The despatch of standard delivery orders may be delayed during busy periods. We recommend paying a little extra for same day despatch, peace of mind and full tracking.
* We deliver to BFPO providing your parcel does not exceed 1.05m in length. We are not able to deliver to a military base if you do not use a BFPO address. If you provide us with a military or BFPO address to which we are unable to deliver for either of these reasons, you will be liable for return and potentially repeat delivery charges.
^ Excluding Azores, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Cyprus, Gibraltar, Lithuania, Madeira, Malta and Romania.
Premium Delivery & Same Day Despatch
For same day despatch, please:
• Order before 2:00 pm, Monday to Friday
• Choose one of our premium delivery services such
• Royal Mail Special Delivery or First Class,
• Parcel Force Same Day
Orders placed after 2:00 pm on Friday, at weekends or on Bank Holidays will be dispatched on the next working day.
We offer Same Day Delivery, Guaranteed for really urgent orders.
Next day delivery is not available on goods stored in one of our satellite warehouses as transshipment may cause a slight delay.
Instant Delivery Quote
For an instant delivery quote without having to register or checkout, please add goods to your basket and click on the 'Delivery Quote' button in the bottom row of your basket. You will be presented with a full range of delivery options, including prices and estimated delivery times.
We offer a range of different international delivery options. For a delivery quote please add items to your basket and click on the 'Delivery Quote' button in the bottom row of your basket. You will be presented with a range of delivery options, including prices and estimated delivery times.
VAT & Taxes
You may be charged taxes when your parcel passes through customs in your country. Costs vary depending on what you you have bought, the tax regime in your country and on how strictly customs regulations are enforced. Some parcels are delivered without any charges. Please contact you local tax authority for information specific to the goods you wish to purchase. All taxes, duties and administration fees must be paid by the customer. Refusal to accept delivery of a parcel will render you liable for return delivery charges which can be substantial.
Acceptance of Parcels
All items will be delivered to the address that you have provided, and not necessarily you in person.
If someone else signs for or otherwise accepts your parcel, the parcel will be deemed to have been delivered and no claim for none delivery will be accepted.
If your parcel is delivered to BFPO, a block of flats, a university halls of residence, a house of multiple occupancy or a place of work it will be up to you to recover the parcel from whoever accepted it.
All deliveries must be accepted upon presentation by our delivery agents, even if you no longer want the products.
Refusal to accept delivery of a parcel will render you liable for return delivery charges which can be substantial.
If there is a problem with the parcel you are receiving, please still accept the delivery, ask the courier to record the nature of the problem and then contact us so we can attempt to resolve the issue for you.
Re-delivery or redirection may be possible at additional cost.
Damage caused in transit can only be claimed if the damage is reported to the carrier upon signing for the goods
Delayed and Lost Parcels
Unfortunately it is fairly common for parcels to be delayed, especially for international deliveries due to customs enquiries, but UK delays also occur if couriers suffer logistical difficulties and during busy periods around Black Friday and Christmas. It is, however, extremely rare for a parcel to be actually lost in transit; parcels almost always get delivered all be it later than anyone would like. If you are concerned that your parcel might not arrive in time please:
1) Send Absolute-Snow confirmation of your delivery address and post code.
2) Check with all members of your household and all neighbours who may have taken your parcel in for you.
3) After we have despatched your parcel we do not have any information about your parcel's whereabouts so please contact the carrier which, in the case of Royal Mail, will be your local sorting office.
4) If your order is urgent place a second order online in the usual way. Should you only ever receive one parcel, ask Absolute for a refund. Should you receive two parcels, ask Absolute for a free returns label and a refund.
Absolute will declare an undelivered parcel as "lost in transit" 30 days after despatch. You will be refunded in full for any lost parcel but, with the exception of Royal Mail SPecial Delivery, refunds will not be issued for late deliveries.