Location: Head Office, Watford WD24 4YW
Our finance department is looking for a Finance Manager to run the day to day finances of the company independently for 20-30 hours a week. Working alongside the Buying Team and the General Manager, the successful candidate will have the chance to immerse themselves in our organisation and become an integral part of the management team of the business.
• Accounts Payable and Receivable - processing invoices, reconciling statement, paying invoices, chasing debtors.
• Working with suppliers to retrieve invoices and rectify any discrepancies.
• Liaising with suppliers to create payment plans
- • Working in conjunction with the General Manager on cash flow and paying creditors.
- • Bank reconciliations within Xero
- • Month end journals - stock, bank accounts, prepayments etc
- • Producing P&L and Balance Sheet to the Managing Director and General Manager.
- • Quarterly VAT returns
- • Ensuring the company is compliant with changing laws regarding finance e.g. Making Tax Digital
• Great knowledge and experience of using Microsoft Excel, Xero and dealing with HMRC
• Good computer literacy
• Bookkeeping or accountancy qualifications, or QBE.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A 'love what you do' attitude
• Friendly, passionate and approachable demeanor
To view our application procedure: Please Click Here
We can't wait to hear from you!