If your goods have arrived damaged in transit or if you would like to make a warranty claim please complete or Warranty Claims Form. If you would like to return items for any other reason, please complete our Returns Form which serves as your notice to cancel your order under the 2014 Consumer Contracts Regulations and must be completed within 14 days of receipt of your goods.
Fast Track Exchanges
If you would like an exchange the best way is to order your replacement off our website in the normal way. We will refund your original purchase when we receive it back. We operate this fast track system instead of offering traditional exchanges because our stock is constantly changing. Everything you see on the website is in stock but by the time an item is returned to us we could have sold out so an exchange might not be possible. Our fast track system is the best way to ensure you receive your replacement item in the shortest possible time, with the minimum of fuss.
- Upon completion of our Returns Form instructions will be sent to you by email including our returns address which varies depending upon what you purchased.
- Your returned item must be received by us within 30 days of purchase to qualify for a refund or before 14th January for Christmas presents purchased after 1st November.
- You are free to use any carrier to deliver your parcel but we recommend using an insured and tracked service.
- We accept returns in person (excluding water sports products) providing our Returns Form has been completed.
- All products we sell are in pristine brand new, unused and unmarked condition (unless specifically mentioned otherwise). When you return an item to us it must be in the same condition as when you received it, so that we can put it back into stock and re-sell it to another customer. Labels must still be attached to the product. Damaged packaging will only be accepted if the damage was the minimum amount necessary to open the package and inspect the product or if the damage was caused in transit. Please do not tape or staple paperwork to the item or the packaging.
- If returning an item from outside of the EU, it must be accompanied by all of the relevant customs declarations and documents which must clearly state that the parcel is a ‘Customer Return’. We strongly recommend that this is also clearly written on the outside of the parcel. Failure to comply could result in your parcel not being delivered or in customs charges being re-charged to your card.
- If we send you wrong or faulty items, goods you never ordered, or substitute goods you prefer not to accept, we will refund or issue a credit note to cover your return delivery charges providing you obtain our consent by email and use the return delivery method that we stipulate. You shall pay return delivery charges in all other instances.
Collect Plus & InPost
- All watersports products
- Any parcel over 10Kg (Collect Plus) 15Kg (InPost)
- Any parcel longer than 60cm (Collect Plus) 38 x 38 x 64cm (InPost)
When We Receive Your Parcel
- Immediately send you a 'Parcel Received' email - providing you used our returns label. If you do not use our returns label we will not be able to let you know that your parcel has been received until it has been processed. Under this circumstance, please track your parcel with your chosen carrier.
- Email you again when we have processed your parcel which should be within 7 days of receipt. Please allow us extra time during the busy peak winter season. This email will include details of refunds made or credit notes issued.
- Refund any money due back into the account used to pay.
It can take up to 3 working days for your bank to credit your account.
We will refund original delivery charges (from when we first despatched the goods to you) providing you cancel your order within 7 days of purchase and providing the original delivery method selected by you was not a premium service. The cheapest delivery method offered to you is the only one which is non-premium.
Issue refunds up to the value of the original transaction. For refunds in excess of the original transaction value, credit notes will be issued.
We are unable to provide refunds or credits for items you despatch which
- Are not received by us. We recommend you use a tracked and insured service. If a returned item is lost in transit, you will need to make a claim against the carrier.
- Are returned without any means of identification.
- The return of items which qualified the purchaser to a promotion (such as buy a snowboard, boots and bindings to save an additional 10%) shall result in the forfeit of the discount unless replacement items are re-ordered prior to the return being made.
- Snowboard, ski and wakeboard bags which have been used to despatch your snowboard, skis or wakeboard, cannot be returned, credited or refunded as they will have become used items.
- DVDs and videos cannot be returned or refunded if their seal is broken.
- Underwear and thermal underwear cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- If we customise a product or custom build a product to your specific requirements - such as, but not limited to, skis which have had bindings drill mounted to them, the applying of grip tape to a skateboard deck, the building of a stunt scooter or bike to your exact specifications - you will not be able to cancel our order or return the item after work has begun. As such you forgo your right to cancel your order under the Distance Selling Regulations or the Sale of Goods Act. This does not affect skis which have bindings mounted onto binding plates.
- Climbing ropes must be returned uncoiled and sealed in their original wrapping/packaging. Opened climbing ropes cannot be returned and will not be refunded for safety reasons.
All content copyright © The Boarding Company Limited, 2004 - 2017